Is Chris Rix even trying to enter the draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Chris Rix even trying to enter the draft?

Dudeman said:
lets not be confused here.....the defense won the SB in Tampa, Brad was just along for the ride ala Trent Dilfer

Maybe in that year that's true, however B.J.( I didn't say anything) :o actually had some good seasons in Minnesota and Washington. He was better than Trent Dilfer, and might still be.

Jaj said:
Maybe in that year that's true, however B.J.( I didn't say anything) :o actually had some good seasons in Minnesota and Washington. He was better than Trent Dilfer, and might still be.

Being better than Dilfer doesn't mean much. The Browns didn't think he was better. That's why BJ is going to be a back-up in Minny this season where he will get zero playing time.

gator_sensation said:
I agree totally. We will see Dilfer fall flat on his face this season with the Browns.

Doesn't ANYBODY else think that the Browns are drafting Alex Smith or atleast want him? I mean they've denied it but Dilfer and McCown don't look like much of a future.

Jaj said:
Doesn't ANYBODY else think that the Browns are drafting Alex Smith or atleast want him? I mean they've denied it but Dilfer and McCown don't look like much of a future.

I think they are going to draft a QB in the 1st. Dilfer will be there to groom the rookie. I see the rookie starting by mid season.

Jaj said:

they've also got Josh Harris who's a project as well...

I actually think Luke could be a pretty good player given time. I think he's better than his brother, he was just in a nightmare situation with the Browns/Butch Davis

remember when he was running to his left in the game against us, threw across his body for 60 yards? that was very impressive

I think having both Phil Savage and Romeo they'll take a top rated defensive player and take a Campbell/Frye type player in the 2nd

What about Orien Harris (DE) out of Miami? He should be a senior.. I remember hearing about him before, but nothing this year.....

i would take chris rix in the 7th if there is no one else about.

he has genuine potential, just needs to sit down and screw his head on.

FSU hasn't developed a college QB into a NFL quality QB, since the days of Brad Johnson. During that time Mark Richt was FSU OC/QB coach, this fact makes me avoid Greene from UGA.

BTW:Brad Johnson was a backup at FSU.

MiamiFan1354 said:
What about Orien Harris (DE) out of Miami? He should be a senior.. I remember hearing about him before, but nothing this year.....
I think you read that as sophomore. Orien Harris is nothing less than a junior at least

ItalianDolFan said:
lol thats soooooo true! Has FSU ever had a good NFL QB? it doesnt look like FSU has ever had a good QB in the NFL by the name of Chris. They seem to like guys name Chris, but they dont do so well. (Chris Weinke, Chris Rix).

I bet if Charlie Ward came out this year he would be a 3rd round pick. When he came out of college people weren't looking for mobile QB's. Of course as a very average player in the NBA he was making 6-7million a year so i guess it worked out for him.

Back
Top Bottom