Is Dolphins Do-it-all Defender Fitzpatrick Playing Out Of Position? Mom Had This To Say | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Dolphins Do-it-all Defender Fitzpatrick Playing Out Of Position? Mom Had This To Say

In your opinion.
Mine too.. as a matter fact he was UNDERdrafted by a few slots thanks to the run on QBs

and props to Minkah's mom for calling out Omar's BS. She's an Italian girl from Jersey who obviously doesn't suffer fools gladly!

If you find the need to reply to Omar Kelly you are just as big a tool as he is. You're also keeping that buffoon employed because he gets reaction, we all know its not his football knowledge. Minkah himself said he doesn't feel playing "in the box" is his biggest strength, Mom's probably echoing his feelings and I wish she wouldn't. We all have to do things at work we don't like, suck it up buttercup!

Ok well you guys that think he is worth the 11th overall pick. Tell me your NFL comparison for Fitz, and see if that player is worth the 11th when he was drafted. Mine is Tyrann Mathieu, and no he isnt worth the 11th.

Ok well you guys that think he is worth the 11th overall pick. Tell me your NFL comparison for Fitz, and see if that player is worth the 11th when he was drafted. Mine is Tyrann Mathieu, and no he isnt worth the 11th.

Tyrann Mathieu was an All Pro before tearing up his knee. not sure you could want anything more than that in a first round pick.

The only guy I wanted more than Minkah was Derwin James and I do think the we made a mistake on that decision. Derwin is an absolute elite player and I think his knee injury scared some people. That said, Minkah is a great player and I expect him to be an all-pro for us.

His missed tackles are going to alarm me in regular season. In pre season I think some guys (roster locks) play a lot smarter and aren’t going to risk injury with the big hits I expect to see them make once the real games begin.

I'd say Jake Scott. Minkah has the wheels and instincts to be a ballhawking playmaker in the NFL.

Minkah was referred to by his Alabama teammates as "Saban's son" and I believe Saban had commented that he was his all time favorite player to coach.

Now I dislike Saban as much as the next Fins fan, but from one of the most successful college coaches and the one who sends more successful players to the pros than any other, this ain't faint praise!!!!

Minkah is the real deal and some mock drafts had him in the top 8

how’s he playing out of position if he’s a do it all defender. Titles kind of silly.

Kid is an elite talent. He'll be fine. This will all be a thing of the past once the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom