is draft televised?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is draft televised??

Is this Pats talk really relevant?

Take a look at the top left corner of your screen- it is a DOLPHIN not some Patriot.

Oh and the confidence routine is just soooooooo old. "Wah Wah the Dolphins will have a top 10 pick next year... Wah Wah we are a dynasty." Give it a rest already.

Its obvious you are simply scared of Saban and Co. and cant express your true feelings. Its ok- you can be honest with us :)

Didn't realize I was registered on a Patriots website.

patsdynasty said:
this is the only reason why i dont enjoy the pats winning it all all the time , damn band wagon fans are all over the place now wearing pats stuff, last may i talked to a guy who was wearing a pats jersey and i told him pretty cool about us signing corey dillon, and he looked at me and said why we need him we have a smith there......

and a year after bledsoe was gone one guy who said he loves the pats was surprised when i mentioned brady was the starter and not drew, he thought drew was still on the team :roflmao:

You laugh at your own jokes that aren't funny? :shakeno:

4U2NV said:
Canada gets screwed on coverage. We only get 4 hours which barely covers half the first round. After that it's time to huddle around a radio. :fire:
This year, we get for 5.5 hours. It's better than before at least.

byroan said:
Didn't realize I was registered on a Patriots website.

I didn't realize I was registered on a French speaking Dolphins fan website, either. I mean, I could have imagined Spanish, but French?

Scott Andrew said:
is the draft going to be on the NFL network?

It better be, after all it is the NFL Draft. So it better be on the NFL network. I live in Canada also, so if it's on the NFL network I will get to see the whole draft.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Don't worry friend. Soon we will be invading Canada and taking over. Then you'll get to watch the whole draft every year! LOL
I'd love that.:cooldude:

Jimmy James said:
I didn't realize I was registered on a French speaking Dolphins fan website, either. I mean, I could have imagined Spanish, but French?

:lol: Yeah I just skipped over those posts. Doesn't make any sense to decipher them.

Il y a beaucoup des partisans des Dolphins ici au Canada- a cause des "Snow Birds".

Translation:

There are many Dolphin fans here in Canada- mainly because of Snow Birds.

Scott Andrew said:
is the draft going to be on the NFL network?

It won't be on Sunday, and it seems even the NFL Network website doesn't know what will be on Saturday.

I interpret that as no, though I imagine they'll have some sort of coverage in the aftermath. Maybe they'll have crews there doing specials for later or something.

yeah ok buddy and whats also not funny is the pats have 3 sb titles to your phins 2! and we are undefeated in afc title gms against u guys...

so keep enjoying your fluke 29-28 reg season win last dec in miami all you want, that loss was no biggie for the pats and actually it really helped if anything...

another non funny item for you to chew on:

pats have beaten miami 3 times in one season back in 97. can miami say they did that to us??? Nope......

and go ahead and mention the 72 season all u want, great accomplishment but most of u phin fans were not even born yet when that was going on.....

patsdynasty said:
yeah ok buddy and whats also not funny is the pats have 3 sb titles to your phins 2! and we are undefeated in afc title gms against u guys...

so keep enjoying your fluke 29-28 reg season win last dec in miami all you want, that loss was no biggie for the pats and actually it really helped if anything...

another non funny item for you to chew on:

pats have beaten miami 3 times in one season back in 97. can miami say they did that to us??? Nope......

and go ahead and mention the 72 season all u want, great accomplishment but most of u phin fans were not even born yet when that was going on.....

:roflmao: Now THAT was funny!

Dolfan1000 said:
Is this Pats talk really relevant?

Take a look at the top left corner of your screen- it is a DOLPHIN not some Patriot.

Oh and the confidence routine is just soooooooo old. "Wah Wah the Dolphins will have a top 10 pick next year... Wah Wah we are a dynasty." Give it a rest already.

Its obvious you are simply scared of Saban and Co. and cant express your true feelings. Its ok- you can be honest with us :)

:roflmao: now that was funny..... not scared at all and by the time miami actually gets it together, your best player on the team, JT, will be retired and wont be there to enjoy it.... then again dannyboy never tasted a sb victory either so thats not a surprise.....

Back
Top Bottom