is draft televised?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is draft televised??

I think ESPN & ESPNU are covering it. ESPNU's coverage will deal more with how it effects the college team while ESPN's will deal with the NFL.

Canada gets screwed on coverage. We only get 4 hours which barely covers half the first round. After that it's time to huddle around a radio. :fire:

4U2NV said:
Canada gets screwed on coverage. We only get 4 hours which barely covers half the first round. After that it's time to huddle around a radio. :fire:

That must suck. Well, you know you'll have us to rely on. I expect the draft results to pop up here as soon as they happen. :D

KChiefs1 said:
I think ESPN & ESPNU are covering it. ESPNU's coverage will deal more with how it effects the college team while ESPN's will deal with the NFL.

ESPNU? What does this stand for?

I wouldnt be too shocked about this thread, htis guy is on FH from Montreal...

We have a lot of world visitors that come here. :)

I cant wait to see us picking so early!!

6 DAYS!?!? ARGH!!! WILL IT EVER COME!?!?

That was almost BLASPHEMY! Everyone knows that ESPN covers it. I expect NFL Network too as well.

ih8brady said:
ESPNU? What does this stand for?

I think it's ESPN University. I heard it was based here in Charlotte somewhere.

ESPN's coverage will end at 5:30 on Saturday so they can televise a NBA playoff game. ESPN2 will pick up at exactly that time. IIRC, that means they'll barely get into the second round before things change over.

Back
Top Bottom