Is Feeley pulling ahead? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Feeley pulling ahead?

BTW, Florida Today confirmed the same thing, in case there's any skeptics out there.

http://www.floridatoday.com/!NEWSROOM/sportstoryS0805CAMPCONFIDENTIAL.htm

I think it was also mentioned, though I can't remember which paper, that Jay was probably resting his arm for the up-coming scrimmage against the Texans. I'm not gonna put to much stock in this because I think it's way to early. I think Wanny will let them battle it out for another week or so, before designating a starter. I am happy to hear that Feeley is starting to play a lot better.

Steve

I'm glad to hear Feeley is pulling ahead. We know he has the raw talent to be a good qb. He has the arm strength and the accuracy. IMO he only needs to become comfortable with the offense and get some experience. For example, he needs to learn the timing of the WR and their routes, just like the WR will have to adjust to the ball coming in a little faster than they were used to. Once this comes together, Feeley will be just fine for us. I also think once he gets through this first season, he will only continue to improve.

Ross said:
It doesn't matter.

Nothing is going to matter except the pre-season games...

--Ross
Actually Dave seems to put more emphasis on practice, Jay was awful in his first pre-season here and yet won the job.

Back
Top Bottom