Is Frye worth a 2nd rounder? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Frye worth a 2nd rounder?

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I was wondering if Charlie is worth a 2nd. If we get Surtain traded for a 2nd round would it be good to draft Frye and pass up on players like Shazor jr, Campbell, corey Webster, Odell thurman and david Baas? I wonder what Saban has under his sleeves?

Love u all fin fans
Dominizzo

Yes and no. Yes because his potential warrants him a 2nd rounder. No because it all depends what we do at #2(trade down or who do we take).

I wouldnt be upset if we used the 2nd rounder on Frye, or Campbell for that matter. I like Shazor, but taking a young qb might not be a bad idea

DonShula84 said:
I wouldnt be upset if we used the 2nd rounder on Frye, or Campbell for that matter. I like Shazor, but taking a young qb might not be a bad idea

Shazor is awesome, but Brown/QB, Benson/QB, Williams/QB are all great combos too. It is a pleasant dilemna! :cooldude:

ih8brady said:
Shazor is awesome, but Brown/QB, Benson/QB, Williams/QB are all great combos too. It is a pleasant dilemna! :cooldude:
I think Shazor is a better fit at Outside linebacker for a team like the Bucs who use smaller LBs like we did.

Frye would be a great pickup in the 2nd round. Shazor is completely overrated and shouldnt be drafted until the 3rd at the earliest. He just ran times of 4.78 and considering how horrible he looked against Texas he is too much of a project to draft that high

I think we should go with Baas/Blackwell in the second round.

IMO He will be the third QB taken and he might be picked in the first .

Green Bay will probably take him with their first pick.

Back
Top Bottom