Is Geno better than Ryan.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Geno better than Ryan..........

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
With all of the dumb mistakes that Ryan keeps making (Don't get me wrong, I love the kid) is Geno Smith farther along at this point than our very own RT?????? What do you all think?:hclap:

Hard to tell, Marino was better than Elway early on, but Elway went to more Super Bowls and actually won a couple.

WAIT!!! .... What?

With all of the dumb mistakes that Ryan keeps making (Don't get me wrong, I love the kid) is Geno Smith farther along at this point than our very own RT?????? What do you all think?:hclap:

I think you are funny, thanks for the laugh. :)

copyrighttroll-1.jpg

Isn't geno smith's middle name dumb mistakes?

Records don't lie and you are as good as your record says you are. I'm looking for intelligent replies here. In NY (where I live) there is tremendous hype surrounding Geno. Don't take my post at just face value.

I'll just give you the short answer......NO.......T-Hill is clearly a better QB than Geno. Re-watch the 1st 3 Jets games and you will never think crazy things again. Here's a abit of PFF info, T-Hill is current ranked #8 (with an 8.3 overall rating) Gino is rated #21 (with a -1.6 rating overall) that's -1.6 (as in negative overall rating) so IMHO I have no idea why you think that Gino is better T-Hill.

Geno is so damn full of himself its unreal. ryan is a better qb and player

You ask for intelligent replies......to a dumb ass question.....

OP didn't watch Geno's 4 games played against teams that weren't missing 5 defensive starters. In which he was ****ing godawful.

A lot of Tannehill's picks are on receivers this year. Tannehill has made a few bad throws but ones that go off his receiver's hands or their thigh and bounces into defenders hand I can't really get mad at him

Back
Top Bottom