Is it Down to these Five? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it Down to these Five?

Did you notice the very nominal stats, the low number of TDs yet?
Better than most, I’m not suggesting he should be in the HOF or that he was best of his era. He was better than most of his era. That can’t be denied. His era just happened to not last very long when he was elite. Not all do.

He was okay... for about five years. He was never elite... and this is what you are comparing Devonte Smith to?

You are making my point for me.

I belittled Chad Lookatme-oh because he was a poison in the NFL and NEVER as good as he claimed. Now he's trying to compare himself to Smith?

Please. Do that.

I have one name on my list. One.

And he is the fourth option on my card.

1) Trade down into the 20s for a haul of picks.
2) Trade down into the high teens for two picks
3) Trade down, no lower than 8 so I can grope an Alabama player.
4) Penei.

I have one name on my list. One.

And he is the fourth option on my card.

1) Trade down into the 20s for a haul of picks.
2) Trade down into the high teens for two picks
3) Trade down, no lower than 8 so I can grope an Alabama player.
4) Penei.
Why get a top 3 overall pick for once and trade down so far?! Beyond moronic. I wouldn’t trade down past 10 unless it is a major haul.

He was okay... for about five years. He was never elite... and this is what you are comparing Devonte Smith to?

You are making my point for me.

I belittled Chad Lookatme-oh because he was a poison in the NFL and NEVER as good as he claimed. Now he's trying to compare himself to Smith?

Please. Do that.
I didn’t read the previous posts..just defending CJ from the disrespect. 😊

The #3 pick is worth 2200 points. The number 21 pick is worth 800 points. A team trading up could be expected to give 3 number one picks for this pick.

Three starters.

If the team you are trading with... blows up... like Houston did. You get ANOTHER pick this high.

1615516963850.png

Good for you. I’ll take a number 3 overall stud like Pitts or trade down a few spots and maybe still get him or someone like Waddle or Smith and call it a day.

Have your charts all you want..if they were the gospel everyone would trade down if they were so inclined with a top 3 pick in hand, OG.

No team is giving us 3 1st rounders for the number three overall pick, maybe one if lucky and a second. One meaning besides the pick in the first round this year we swap.
So one additional.

No team is giving us 3 1st rounders for the number three overall pick, maybe one if lucky and a second. One meaning besides the pick in the first round this year we swap.
So one additional.
That's the price... all of the teams use this chart, or something very simlar.

If I team (like Chicago) comes up for a QB to #3. The price starts are three #1s. That's how they do this.

I've seen some mocks that have Smith falling pretty close to that #18 spot. I don't see that happening, but you never know. Some players that we don't expect will drop and Miami has the ammo to pounce if it's a player like that.
I think at 8 you will have 1 but most likely 2 players left from that list. 4qbs are going very earl

Did you notice the very nominal stats, the low number of TDs yet?
Which years <---plural was he first-team All-Pro?

Your stats seem to have left that out.

You sound little and petty in this instance....

Allow me to present another perspective. Scroll down to the link that says "
The NFL's Top 15 Wide Receivers, 2000-2009:

In your response would you be so kind as to mention:

1. What rank Chad Johnson held
  2. Who were the WRs ranked ahead of him.
  3. How many of the WRs ahead of him are in the HOF.
Thanks in advance....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom