Is it just me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it just me?

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
I have been a Dolphins fan for about 15 years, since I was 10. Let me ask you all this, is it just me or does it seem like the Dolphins have this really bad habit of breaking our hearts every year? Are we cursed or seomthing? I think back to the Missed FG by stoyanovich against the Chargers, the meltdown against the Pats in week 17 of 2002, Dans last game, our beating against the Broncs, getting shut out by the Raiders, 1-15, Ricky retiring, Saban abandoning us, the list really keeps going on and on. Is this crap ever going to stop or are we doomed to disappointment every year and sometimes devastating heartbreak? Let me tell you, I couldn't sleep for a couple of nights thinking about how we threw the ball when we had Ricky Williams and the lead with 3 minutes left against the Pats. I stood in absolute amazement at what I was seeing. And then that horrific punt....What about the Jaguars guy dancing around on the 5 yard line while our guys stand around like a bunch of idiots as his teammates push him into the endzone? I mean come on, does it get any worse? why must we all suffer?

I have been a Dolphins fan for about 15 years, since I was 10. Let me ask you all this, is it just me or does it seem like the Dolphins have this really bad habit of breaking our hearts every year? Are we cursed or seomthing? I think back to the Missed FG by stoyanovich against the Chargers, the meltdown against the Pats in week 17 of 2002, Dans last game, our beating against the Broncs, getting shut out by the Raiders, 1-15, Ricky retiring, Saban abandoning us, the list really keeps going on and on. Is this crap ever going to stop or are we doomed to disappointment every year and sometimes devastating heartbreak? Let me tell you, I couldn't sleep for a couple of nights thinking about how we threw the ball when we had Ricky Williams and the lead with 3 minutes left against the Pats. I stood in absolute amazement at what I was seeing. And then that horrific punt....What about the Jaguars guy dancing around on the 5 yard line while our guys stand around like a bunch of idiots as his teammates push him into the endzone? I mean come on, does it get any worse? why must we all suffer?

Neither could the commentators during that game... Ricky had well over 100 yards and the great Wanny calls three pass plays, 2 drops by Chambers, and I forgot who had the other drop... Ahhh, Wanny Wanny Wanny....

Back
Top Bottom