Is it me or is this draft taking forever? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me or is this draft taking forever?

chub

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a Canadian fins fan and I am almost out of beer and in no shape to drive lol. Guess I have to put my ice skates on and make a trip to the beer store.

Add to this I just lost the feed to the draft. This sucks lol!

This draft is taking longer than the Al Gore-George Bush recount.....and now I have to listen to Sean Salisbury steak's weak analysis.:shakeno:

Roman529 said:
This darft is taking longer than the Al Gore-George Bush recount.....and now I have to listen to Sean Salisbury steak's weak analysis.:shakeno:

Well at least my TV feed was cut and I dont have to listen to Salisbury. For the record Salisbury use to play in the CFL for my home town team. The year he played we won the grey cup, our version of the superbowl!

He was so good as soon as the season ended we cut him. Then Minnesota signed him! Funniest thing I have ever seen in mylife lol!

Salisbury sucked as a QB and as an anouncer hehehe!

IT's taking long. ESPN said it was approaching the 1st round record.

If EVERYONE KNOW WHO THEY WANT, WHY DO THEY WAIT TILL THE LAST SECOND, IVE HAD TO MAKE LIKE 3 BEER RUNS..

mario88vega said:
If EVERYONE KNOW WHO THEY WANT, WHY DO THEY WAIT TILL THE LAST SECOND, IVE HAD TO MAKE LIKE 3 BEER RUNS..

I know the feeling hehehe!

The record for most time in a first round was 5:48 minutes i think they said...

They just passed that not go long ago!

It's taking so long because just about all the teams are using up their 15 minutes. All that does is stretch the damn thing out until the viewers are left in a draft induced coma (especially if you're watching the ESPN coverage)

I think it has now been the longest 1st rounder of all time......I think they said the longest was 5 hours 48 mins

it is now 5:50 here and 2 picks left, so its already the longest 1st round ever......I feel sorry for the guys who still have 2 rounds left lol

At least they shave 5 mins off the next round. I think it'll speed up from here.

HysterikiLL said:
At least they shave 10 mins off the next round. I think it'll speed up from here.

From my understanding they only shave 5 minutes, man I hope i am wrong though!

chub said:
From my understanding they only shave 5 minutes, man I hope i am wrong though!

Yes, 15 minutes, from which they 'shave off 10 minutes' leaves you with 5 :)

I think it should be 10 minutes limit in the first round. I know people want to wheel and deal but damn, come on.

bigmiamifan said:
Yes, 15 minutes, from which they 'shave off 10 minutes' leaves you with 5 :)

I think it should be 10 minutes limit in the first round. I know people want to wheel and deal but damn, come on.

Thanks and I hope you are right. I would like to go to bed sometime tonight.

Back
Top Bottom