Is it my imagination, or is the media not talking much about the Dolphins win over NE? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it my imagination, or is the media not talking much about the Dolphins win over NE?

Is it my imagination, or is the media not talking much about the Dolphins win over NE?

I've seen a lot of reviews of other games this weekend, but not much about the Dolphins. Since NE was part of that game, I would have expected more coverage, not less.
ESPN has been a shill for the Pats for decades. Their main office is located in New England, in Connecticut

The media is talking about the win, but they are speaking more like New England lost than we won, not to mention that they seem to be in love with Mac Jones already. Sports Center is so caught up with his poise and how good he's going to be while talking about the Phins as an afterthought.

Most of the coverage I've seen about the game has been Mac's play.

Can't say it's unfair because Tua got a lot of media hype his first few starts too. If Tua was slinging it like Herbert, I honestly think he'd be all over the talk shows.
Who cares. They can have the hype, I’ll take the win.

The media is talking about the win, but they are speaking more like New England lost than we won, not to mention that they seem to be in love with Mac Jones already. Sports Center is so caught up with his poise and how good he's going to be while talking about the Phins as an afterthought.
Thankfully the media doesn’t get to decide who wins. On to Buffalo

Two inexperienced QBs and no big offense happening.
Nether team will matter much whether they make playoffs or not

I've seen a lot of reviews of other games this weekend, but not much about the Dolphins. Since NE was part of that game, I would have expected more coverage, not less.
They’re just like the rest of the media…don’t report truthful stuff if it proves them wrong and works against their narrative. Had they won, you would have seen tons of coverage of the next Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom