Is it my imagination, or is the media not talking much about the Dolphins win over NE? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it my imagination, or is the media not talking much about the Dolphins win over NE?

they are NOT going to cover it as they said Pats going to win, and they did not.

Literally has nothing to do with it. They make picks for all the games, whether or not they got this one right or wrong is of little consequence to them.

I appreciate you being concerned about my fantasies, so since you asked it would definitely fulfill my fantasy for negative people to dump their garbage somewhere else. Don’t you think we have enough negativity in our lives and in our society without being able to enjoy one GD MD win on the road vs our rival? Can we do that please? If we suck and lose by three TDs have at it if that blows your skirt up, but can we enjoy a damn win please? Thank you. I know it’s all a fantasy
I think the mentally ill who are depending on my message board posts to make their lives worth living should seek therapy. No one told you not to enjoy the win. That's something you made up in your own mind.

They’re not talking about it because Miami won. If they do talk about it it’s about Mac Jones. A lot of highlights were just Mac passes and Harris fumble.

They definitely be talking it about it more if New England won.

it’s funny the pundits before the game were saying New England was a sb contender blah blah and then after the game they’re like New England played better than I thought they would lol

I'm sure if the Pats had won, you could not avoid all the Dolphins vs Patriots coverage...I'm used to it.

After the game in Applebee's (Where I watched the game), when I got in my car, I turned the radio on, and put on NFL channel on, they were talking Bout different games, then they come to the Pats/Phins game, one of the guys says Dolphins luck out a win...LUCK OUT? Why, because of the fumble?

What some experts seem to forget, Miami did not luck out of anything, Miami in those final minutes were in the driver's seat, and continued to be in the driver's seat with or without that fumble.

1. Miami was driving on the Patriots, and actually the Pats at that moment LUCKED OUT, with that passrush that forced the ball to get away from Tua for the INT...If not for that, odds are good Miami puts the nail on that game.

2. When the Pats got the ball back, they were driving on Miami, but considering the Pats Success level to get TDs on Miami's defense, odds were high, they would have had to settle for a FG.

3. There was still a huge amount of time on the clock, with Miami still having all their timeouts, so Miami was going to get the final chance to win it by probably only needing to reach FG range.
Funny when New England was winning all those games because of other teams mistakes with Brady they never said New England lucked out a win, but when Miami does it it’s luck. So hilarious

Oh, fun the what-if game...what if Waddle catches that crucial 3rd down drop. What if Gesicki manages to knock the ball down before the INT. What if my aunt had balls? What if I win the lottery tomorrow and buy finheaven and start banning people like a crazed dictator.
If anything, Miami should have won by more. Only recovering 2/4 fumbles, bogus “roughing passer” call that lead to New England’s only TD.

I think the mentally ill who are depending on my message board posts to make their lives worth living should seek therapy. No one told you not to enjoy the win. That's something you made up in your own mind.
I’m not the one NOT enjoying the win, in fact I’m the one questioning why some Dolphin fans are hypercritical and incapable of feeling ecstatic over a rare road win vs our rival. I suspect that many of what you call “mentally ill,” your words not mine, are actually just normal people who are so unhappy in their real lives that they want to share their misery with others. Misery loves company is a thing. Unlike you, I’m not buying that these people need psychoanalysis or that they are actual MD fans—most are just haters and trolls. If someone calls themselves a MD fan then shouldn’t they act like one? Be happy when they win, sad and angry when they lose. That would be normal fan behavior.

Brady made NE. They’re no longer noteworthy especially since it’s becoming increasingly obvious Brady carried Bill. So, it’s no longer an accomplishment beating them. Neither team played well either
Explain why some think they might contend for the division and SB then.

Yeah but it fits our narrative. It doesn't fit theirs so they'll ignore it if they can.
to me, a good analyst just wants to analyze.

if there's a good angle (a team wins when everybody said they were going to lose), that's what i'd be discussing and analyzing.

among all the other storylines, of course.

people who talk about football for a living are going to be right and wrong a lot of the time.

i have no interest in the ones who don't want to discuss the things that don't happen the way they predicted.

that's ridiculous, and it's their job to talk about it regardless if they were "right" or "wrong."

i mean, who gives a ****?

nobody has a crystal ball, or betting on football would be a good proposition.

to me, a good analyst just wants to analyze.

if there's a good angle (a team wins when everybody said they were going to lose), that's what i'd be discussing and analyzing.

among all the other storylines, of course.

people who talk about football for a living are going to be right and wrong a lot of the time.

i have no interest in the ones who don't want to discuss the things that don't happen the way they predicted.

that's ridiculous, and it's their job to talk about it regardless if they were "right" or "wrong."

i mean, who gives a ****?

nobody has a crystal ball, or betting on football would be a good proposition.
I agree with everything you wrote. From our point of view as Dolphins fans...

But the TV shows won't let their good analysts just analyze. They also have to prognosticate. Every single damn show makes them "call the games". And when that's part of your job, admitting you were wrong is not good for business. Better to find something else to talk about.

I agree with everything you wrote. From our point of view as Dolphins fans...

But the TV shows won't let their good analysts just analyze. They also have to prognosticate. Every single damn show makes them "call the games". And when that's part of your job, admitting you were wrong is not good for business. Better to find something else to talk about.
they all think they're going 17 and 0?

i think the good ones are like, "well, i totally botched that one! here's why..."

Back
Top Bottom