Is it only seemingly clear to me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it only seemingly clear to me?

RunTravisRun

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When I look at our situation, It seems very clear to me that we either need to

(1) Do a RB by commitee after signing either james stewart or stacy mack.....and wait until we can sign Edge next offseason or

(2) Trade for onterrio smith.

Those are the best 2 options I think we have, and the only two I think we should consider. Why trade for troy hambrick ? It doesn't make sense to me. Either we should go by commitee and wait on E-James....or trade for the 24 year old in O-Smith who can be a featured back this year. Why is everyone talking about all these possibilities? Half of which are ****ty ideas in the first place?

I like the RB by committee....with whoever is in better shape between Mack, Stewart, and possibly Dorsey Levins.

Sign O-Gun.

And then let's do this thing.

I'm all for adding robert edwards to our current crop of backs and going by committee, no stupid trades involving giving up ogun or top draft picks for guys who have shown flashes of brilliance with different teams.... THe committee can get us the 3.5 yards per carry ricky got us last year and david boston and the Def. can be what pushes us to 11 wins. They may not be as talented as ricky but they also wont be facing 8 men fronts, and will also have the benefits of a pissed off offensive line hopefully.

--re-sign ogun, chambers to long term deals -- use rickys money for a back next year, either shaun alexander, or edge, or whoever else may be available. If for some reason they arent there, then explore an option in the draft, don't panic... we won with lamar smith, jay fiedler and orande gadsden leading the way, we can do fine with what we have right now.

I'd like to see Jamie Nails invited to camp also. :evil:

I agree with you but we have Wanny and RS running the show so we are realy doomed!!! They will sell the team and get nothing in return. finjim123:nate: :cp:

Back
Top Bottom