Is it possible... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it possible...

MustangFinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is it possible that Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas falls to us? Everyone thought Matt Leinart would go so quickly, but he fell to #10...im looking at the teams ahead of us and seeing what they have...

Raiders...they have Robert Gallery (LT) and Randy Moss (WR) and Joey Porter (WR)...i dont think Joe and Calvin are their biggest need.

Lions...they have Backus (LT)...and plenty of receivers.

Browns...they signed Kevin Shaffer (LT) last year...plus have Braylon, Jerevicius, Northcutt (WRs)...

Bucs...Galloway, Stovall, Hilliard (WR)...and a young Anthony Davis (LT).

Cardinals...Leanord Davis (LT)...and Fitzgerald, Boldin...yea they could use another receiver, but i doubt theyll draft one...they need DEFENSE.

Redskins...Chris Samuels (LT), plus Moss and Lloyd...i doubt they pick Joe or Calvin either.

Vikings...McKinnie (LT)...and good receivers also.

Texans...they have good receivers, but a mediocre Ephraim Salaam (LT). I doubt they pick receiver...but could possibly pick LT. but considering the rest of their team...they need to worry about other positions.

Dolphins

From my viewpoint...its VERY possible that Joe Thomas and Calvin Johnson fall to us...but are Dolphin coaches really upset with Damion Macintosh? I think hes doing a fine job...Chambers/Booker/Hagan/Welker...are guys who CAN make big plays...but they are inconsistent. nonetheless, if Calvin and Joe fell to us...id pick Calvin in a second...but then who do we get rid of? Chambers...Booker...Welker...Hagan?

Wont happen. You listed some depth charts for other teams, but a lot of the players named arent as good as Calvin Johnson. I mean Dennis Northcut and Jerevicius arent going to keep a team from getting a complete stud WR. Same with Hilliard/Stoval with Tampa Bay and an aging Galloway.

Wont happen. You listed some depth charts for other teams, but a lot of the players named arent as good as Calvin Johnson. I mean Dennis Northcut and Jerevicius arent going to keep a team from getting a complete stud WR. Same with Hilliard/Stoval with Tampa Bay and an aging Galloway.

Exactly, there are some decent players on those rosters, but none of them have half the potential as Johnson does. This guy should be a perennial pro-bowler. Also, I don't see Joe Thomas falling past Arizona, Leonard Davis is a free-agent and probably on his way out, so Thomas would be an ideal replacement.

Is it possible that Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas falls to us? Everyone thought Matt Leinart would go so quickly, but he fell to #10...im looking at the teams ahead of us and seeing what they have...

Raiders...they have Robert Gallery (LT) and Randy Moss (WR) and Joey Porter (WR)...i dont think Joe and Calvin are their biggest need.

Browns...they signed Kevin Shaffer (LT) last year...plus have Braylon, Jerevicius, Northcutt (WRs)...

Cardinals...Leanord Davis (LT)...and Fitzgerald, Boldin...yea they could use another receiver, but i doubt theyll draft one...they need DEFENSE.

Redskins...Chris Samuels (LT), plus Moss and Lloyd...i doubt they pick Joe or Calvin either.

Texans...they have good receivers, but a mediocre Ephraim Salaam (LT). I doubt they pick receiver...but could possibly pick LT. but considering the rest of their team...they need to worry about other positions.

Dolphins

From my viewpoint...its VERY possible that Joe Thomas and Calvin Johnson fall to us...but are Dolphin coaches really upset with Damion Macintosh? I think hes doing a fine job...Chambers/Booker/Hagan/Welker...are guys who CAN make big plays...but they are inconsistent. nonetheless, if Calvin and Joe fell to us...id pick Calvin in a second...but then who do we get rid of? Chambers...Booker...Welker...Hagan?
d-mac is below avg at best

Plus, the last I heard, Gruden was switching Maurice Stovall to TE. Have you heard any more about that?

D-Mac is our best offensive lineman IMO. he is also like a leader apparently...thats what people on here used to say, that in the locker room hes a leader.

sorry guy but he is average at best. we definitely need to upgrade this position.

I wish on both parts, but with our luck they would start to fall and be picked 7th and 8th before we pick.

Say no to Brady Quinn.

I wish on both parts, but with our luck they would start to fall and be picked 7th and 8th before we pick.

Say no to Brady Quinn.

i dont see why people choose Quinn....look at our depth chart at QB:

Culpeper...is he still in one piece? If so, he can play.
Harrington...Can start...but hes average
Lemon...showed potential against the Super Bowl winners.
Matthews....most people forgot him. He has been a starter.
Vick....oddly, yes he can play QB.

Id seriously wait until next year and see how our QBs do...and if they still dont workout...id trade just to get Brian Brohm. Id seriously trade our 1st, 2nd, and even Chambers just to get Brian Brohm. i love the guy

Dolphins

Brady Quinn is more likely to fall than Joe Thomas and Calvin Johnson

Id seriously wait until next year and see how our QBs do...and if they still dont workout...id trade just to get Brian Brohm. Id seriously trade our 1st, 2nd, and even Chambers just to get Brian Brohm. i love the guy

I'm sorry, but when Shane Matthews and Marcus Vick are even mentioned as possible starters at quarterback...thats when you KNOW you need to upgrade that position. If Quinn is there and we pass on him, I'm finding a new team...seriously

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ....... and how old is he ? like 90 ,.. rather bring back marino

the same reason why The Raiders would take Russel while they have Brooks and Walters-Russel is an apparant upgrade and can be the face and future of the franchise-and it would be the same reason you would want to take Brohm while we have Pepp and all those other QB's

I'm sorry, but when Shane Matthews and Marcus Vick are even mentioned as possible starters at quarterback...thats when you KNOW you need to upgrade that position. If Quinn is there and we pass on him, I'm finding a new team...seriously

Id still stay a finfan, but id lose all confidence in this teams leadership, that would be a colossal blunder.

As for Thomas/CJ, no way they fall to us, not a chance.

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom