Is It Safe To Buy A Rosen Jersey? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is It Safe To Buy A Rosen Jersey?

Still got my Dion Jordan Jersey. I don’t wear it, but I’ve got it.

Still have mine as well. I was wearing it once when I bumped into a Browns fan wearing a Manziel jersey and we shared a very sad moment.

Also have Hartline, 2 Tannehill, an Ajayi I picked up before the Saints game about 30 seconds before he got traded. I can't even wear my Wake without a pang of sadness now. I also have two Seau jerseys that I love but are also pretty depressing to look at.

I should just stick with a Marino jersey.

Absolutely not. Nowadays Jersey's seem like a waste of money unless they are Marino, Thomas or Taylor (my era). My last 3 are Culpepper (lol), Ricky and Suh and I admit would have bought a Pennington or Tannehill had I seen them in a store. Luckily I never saw them in a store or I'd be stuck with them. The last Dolphins Item I bought was the sweatshirt some players/coaches still wear now but was really big in 2016. In fact it was Gase's favorite. I need a new hat, $20 bucks and I'm done.

I don't need the merchandise, to me seeing the games is the most important thing. While some guys buy jerseys and hats and sweatshirts etc. and complain about the price of Sunday Ticket I'm one who would rather spend it on Sunday ticket then Dolphins decorations.

Jerseys are always a risk unless it's a sure-fire HOF, and even then it's a risk- I thought my last jersey purchase, Jason Taylor, would be in Miami forever, but things change. I'm 2/5 on jerseys- 2 Marino's, 1 Surtain, 1 Taylor & 1 Chambers. Howard is probably the safest jersey bet right now b/c of his new deal, but who knows? Rosen might be our QB for the next 15 years, or he might be gone in the next 15 months.

While on the subject of jerseys, maybe someone can help me out. I'm looking to get a Howard nike limited jersey. I know you can only get Minkah or Drake through NFL/Fanatics but was wondering if they have more player options in the team store. I am from PA and have never been to the stadium but hopefully will be heading down this season for a game.

Good god... Man, we're all here for you if you need a shoulder.

I mean, better than a Cleo Lemon or Ray Lucas jersey, right? I guess.

LOL...Thanks man,It was a gift from my 2nd wife,right before we got divorced....after the divorce,she sent me a Tom Brady jersey.
She was a very,very evil woman..

I spent money on a custom made Joey Harrington aqua jersey....

I would go ahead and get one. The worst case scenario right now is Rosen doesn't grab the starter job and Miami drafts a QB next year. In that case Rosen will be moved to backup QB, the most popular position on most teams and so you'll be all set.

Kept it simple. I own one jersey that i wear every game regardless of where i am or who's with me. #13

I say get a jersey with the number 72 and the words PERFECTION on the back - like the one showcased at the stadium. You will never go wrong there. A Marino jersey would be a safe bet too. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom