Is It Safe To Buy A Rosen Jersey? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is It Safe To Buy A Rosen Jersey?

Outgrew the jersey phase long ago. With the extreme mediocrity for the past 2 decades, money pit would best describe Miami Dolphins gear.

I do enjoy my St Louis Cardinals gear though, hats and a sweater.

I have a Tannehill jersey. It has been delegated as the shirt for cleaning the house or car.

I am really pulling for this guy to be our franchise QB.I am excited for this season because of Rosen and the new Coaching staff.However,if he has a bad year we may draft a QB next year and I'm out over $100 on another failed jersey.
Is it safe to buy a Rosen Jersey?

The Jersey can't fail, it will still keep you warm when it's cold and allow you into stores that require you to be dressed (no shirt, no service).

Now, your pride might be hurt over that $100, but that's a whole different question

It’s the most unsafe jersey purchase since John beck. I’m rooting for him and he has a shot but we all know how hard it is to find a QB that’ll last.

Unsafe with the way things are looking. Think I'll be getting an X jersey this year.

I'm opposite of yall on this. I think it would be cool to have a closet full of fringe jerseys.

Someone mentioned Pat White and another Beck. I find that completely awesome. If I'd see you wearing a jersey like that I'd think to myself, "That guy gets it man. He understands the struggle."

After last night its getting safer...:cheers:

Get a jersey custom made with your name on back, that is as safe as it gets. A dan Marino is also a great choice

I'd go with this

s-l1600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom