Is it safe to come back yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it safe to come back yet?

mega-fin-love

Just trust me
Reaction score
Haha..I always try not to come to Finheaven the same day as a loss because well....It's filled with nothing but nonsense. Now that everyone has taken a few deep breaths...

Yes we didn't play a great game. Yes we got exposed in some areas of the game. Yes the oline is not very good...but did we find anything out last night that we didn't already know? People are acting like they just figured out our oline sucks. Tannehill played one of his worst games as a pro, but I doubt that will continue. What happened last night was a pretty solid Dolphin team getting beat by one of the best teams in the league. It happens. Had we not throw that pick right before the half it may have been a completely different game. I will never understand how people can flip out this much after a loss, or a win for that matter. We are a really good team that is not quite ready yet to win a superbowl. How is that a bad thing? If you would have offered me a guarantee that we would be 3-1 at this point I sure as hell would have taken it. We can still win the division/make the playoffs. This is not the end of the world. I personally think we have a pretty decent shot of being in the playoffs. Now if we lose to Baltimore and Buffalo then we can start talking about the " same ol same ol " Dolphins...but until then..give all of the reasonable fans a break and stop starting crappy emotional based threads. Thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom