Is it safe to say we'll be going 'offense' with the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it safe to say we'll be going 'offense' with the draft?

foozool13

#12 #13 #23 #29 #54 #99
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
[admin]Draft forum, please.[/admin]

It seems like with all of the additions foir defense (mainly the secondary ...which is looking better every day might i add) and it seems very likely that Lavar will be signing with us. I think its safe to say we'll be looking to step up the offense with the draft. We'll probably go with a WR with our first and looks like O-Line in the third. Any thoughts??

I don't think Lavar will sign with Miami. But if he does, then there will be quite a few offensive players drafted this year.

Without Arrington, Miami will take an LB with the first pick.

It's safe to say that we will be drafting defense, not offense. The only position that on offense that I think has value @ 16 for us is WR. Both Jackson and Holmes might be there and just because we signed some decent DB's doesn't mean we won't draft a stud DB in the first. Drafting a LB like Greenway or Lawson is also a possiblity.

no not at all.. the offense is young while the defense is old using stop-gap players...i expect mostly defense this year...

I hope we get Lawson or Greenway, i think we have enough young talent for Corners(Poole, Daniels, Allen) to be good enough, i young LB to team with Chowder would be perfect. a S wouldnt be that bad either i feel like we need a difference maker back there.

Marino2234 said:
I hope we get Lawson or Greenway, i think we have enough young talent for Corners(Poole, Daniels, Allen) to be good enough, i young LB to team with Chowder would be perfect. a S wouldnt be that bad either i feel like we need a difference maker back there.
cRowder not chowder :D

i would really like to see us draft chad jackson that guy is gonna be awsome he has really good feet on the sidline and goes over the middle like a beast

it all depends who is there. if holmes or jackson is there i think saban may pull the trigger on one. if not i see saban taking a DB or LB.

Back
Top Bottom