Is It Such A Bad Thing... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is It Such A Bad Thing...

...if our Dolphins go beyond all expectations this year and lose out on Tua?

That's to say that by some miracle we finish the regular season at the two spot in the division (under the f***ing Pats) and, with the help of key loses by other teams, we back-into the playoffs; then gain momentum as a result - that sh*t takes shape with every game...so much so that the freaking draft becomes a non-factor, then hell...!

There is nothing wrong with that thinking. So F the term Tanking! (We don't know really what will unfold in any given Sunday all-season-long.)

It is, of course, HIGHLY unlikely that things will turn out like I described, yet...let's wait and see what unfolds before us in 2019-20. That's fair right?

I'm very curious as to Flores' play calling and Rosen's - eventually our arm - performance as a second year quaterback in a new system.

Well...?

Yes....if it’s because Josh Rosen balled out...if it’s because of Fitzpatrick we lose.

That's to say that by some miracle we finish the regular season at the two spot in the division (under the f***ing Pats) and, with the help of key loses by other teams, we back-into the playoffs; then gain momentum as a result - that sh*t takes shape with every game...so much so that the freaking draft becomes a non-factor, then hell...!

There is nothing wrong with that thinking. So F the term Tanking! (We don't know really what will unfold in any given Sunday all-season-long.)

It is, of course, HIGHLY unlikely that things will turn out like I described, yet...let's wait and see what unfolds before us in 2019-20. That's fair right?

I'm very curious as to Flores' play calling and Rosen's - eventually our arm - performance as a second year quaterback in a new system.

Well...?

If Flores is actually what some claim he is, then we absolutely could exceed the “tanking” expectations. If we do end up 2-14 or worse then which QB to pick isn’t our only dilemma

Sneaking into the playoffs with a depleted roster, but good QB play and coaching? Sign me up for that. With a playoff team and all of the cap space and draft capitol we have the sky would be the limits.

This has been my message with all this tank for Tua talk I think people would rather see us draft Tua them Rosen be the man

Well...?

You still thinking this is possible after halftime? LOL

You still thinking this is possible after halftime? LOL

No. It is absolutely impossible! Rats! Our day in the sun will come hopefully sooner rather than later. For now I'll don the paper bag!

:shame:

Back
Top Bottom