Is it Sunday yet??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it Sunday yet???

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The only positive thing about the Fins that I could think about right now is...that they have a game next Sunday. Gee, the loss to the Pats last year in New England was horrible...because of the way we lost and because the Fins season was over. At least we could look forward to watching them play next Sunday!!!

They better wake up!!!

I'm really worried about the Fins O-Line...how are they going to stop J. Abraham...the DE from the Jets???

Is Dixon really that good...because our O-Line looks much better than how they played yesterday...hey, maybe they should have stepped up to the plate and paid a great LT the money he wanted. Dixon is injury prone and Wanny puts too much trust in him...year in and year out. Wade Smith will have a really tough time against J. Abe...for sure. Konrad has to provide the extra protection.

Hey...may be it was good that we lost...every year we start off great and flop and the end of the season...it doesn't matter how you start but how you finish.

I'm begining to feel a little better...but I'm still not 100%...man this loss really got me upset...as all Fins losses do!!!

GO FINS!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
The only positive thing about the Fins that I could think about right now is...that they have a game next Sunday. Gee, the loss to the Pats last year in New England was horrible...because of the way we lost and because the Fins season was over. At least we could look forward to watching them play next Sunday!!!

They better wake up!!!

I'm really worried about the Fins O-Line...how are they going to stop J. Abraham...the DE from the Jets???

Is Dixon really that good...because our O-Line looks much better than how they played yesterday...hey, maybe they should have stepped up to the plate and paid a great LT the money he wanted. Dixon is injury prone and Wanny puts too much trust in him...year in and year out. Wade Smith will have a really tough time against J. Abe...for sure. Konrad has to provide the extra protection.

Hey...may be it was good that we lost...every year we start off great and flop and the end of the season...it doesn't matter how you start but how you finish.

I'm begining to feel a little better...but I'm still not 100%...man this loss really got me upset...as all Fins losses do!!!

GO FINS!!!

I agree I can't wait till sunday. Man it would be nice to get a win. Yeah the pain is wearing off a little quicker since we still have 15 games to go.

Back
Top Bottom