Is it time to dethrone Tom Brady? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it time to dethrone Tom Brady?

What type of answers do you expect from a Miami Dolphins board? Definitely not unbiased. Every season since he has won the Super Bowl, our fans have been trying to 'dethrone' him. All I know is two things: Capless year and Kraft likes to spend money. If Brady is healthy which I think he will be better this coming year than last, then they will make another Super Bowl run.

Not sure if Brady is done, but you can go ahead and stick a fork in the Patriots. Their defense has fallen apart and their offense isn't scaring anyone anymore. Their days running away with the division are over.

I think Brady has a few high productive years left in him, however i agree that the Pats are on the slow decline. They could challenge for the divison next season but after that it will be time for a major retooling of the team.

Pats still won the division and every year is a fresh start. It's not really like they got that much worse, but we and the Jets are a lot better. If Sanchez gets his turnover problem together, the Jets will become the team to beat and the Pats will be just as tough.

Brady has always been overrated to me.. Not saying that he's a bad QB...just not worthy of all that hype.. Matt Cassel ruined it for me..

I think Brady has a few high productive years left in him, however i agree that the Pats are on the slow decline. They could challenge for the divison next season but after that it will be time for a major retooling of the team.

I agree... They looked it last year..but they were young.. Im guessing they'll be much improved this year!

Back
Top Bottom