Is Ja’Marr chase worth pick number 1? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ja’Marr chase worth pick number 1?

Canephin8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Looks phenomenal going to do well at the combine with a year off. How do y’all feel about taking him with the Houston pick?

I wouldn't take any WR not named Rice or Moss that early.

I'd want to see a guy with once per decade skills... and I don't think he's that good.

Now... I'd consider trading down 6-10 spots and consider a WR then.

I wouldn't take any WR not named Rice or Moss that early.

I'd want to see a guy with once per decade skills... and I don't think he's that good.

Now... I'd consider trading down 6-10 spots and consider a WR then.
Rice cheated

Moss cheated too, being that big and fast.

P.S. I'd take Megatron over Moss.

My son's coach told him that "if you aint cheatin', you aint tryin'".

I asked Collin (my son). He knows your Dad is a ref... right?

Collin replied... "He said you know already"
Closet NE fan?

I hate the cheatriots. I hate the astros. I hate bonds, even though I'm a Giants fan. I could go on, but I won't.

Bakersfield, for the first 57 years of my life. Hot, dry, dirty... dumb, but the football was world-class.
Been through there many times, but only travelling between S. CA and N. CA

Edit: Oddly enough, I've only ever stopped there once, and that was when I was being bussed from Oakland to SD for boot camp.

Been through there many times, but only travelling between S. CA and N. CA

Edit: Oddly enough, I've only ever stopped there once, and that was when I was being bussed from Oakland to SD for boot camp.
It's an interesting place. Way bigger than most people think, but reaaly reaaaly backwards. It might as well be rural Oklahoma or Texas.

I think Chase is worth a top 10 pick. Smith maybe as well. Ideally, if wide receiver is the target, maybe you trade down five spots or so.

I think we can all agree Miami needs a receiver who can separate and stretch the defense. Too many contested catches with the current group of receivers including Parker, who I like.

Back
Top Bottom