Is Josh Rosen Primed To Win Miami Dolphins' Starting Job? | Chris Simms Unbuttoned | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Josh Rosen Primed To Win Miami Dolphins' Starting Job? | Chris Simms Unbuttoned

IMO, there's some over-reaction in this thread to be associated with New England. I watch PFF in the AM for Chris Simms; enjoy and respect his takes. In this case, I'm sure he's referring to the winner's no-nonesense focused mindset that the rest of the league envies.

Also, his podcast is called "unbuttoned" because he always wears his buttoned down shirts buttoned all the way up for some weird reason, gets a lot of teasing from Florio.. you will never see his Adam's Apple, even in the above podcast.

IMO, there's some over-reaction in this thread to be associated with New England. I watch PFF in the AM for Chris Simms; enjoy and respect his takes. In this case, I'm sure he's referring to the winner's no-nonesense focused mindset that the rest of the league envies.

Also, his podcast is called "unbuttoned" because he always wears his buttoned down shirts buttoned all the way up for some weird reason, gets a lot of teasing from Florio.. you will never see his Adam's Apple, even in the above podcast.
There does seem to be, what I would consider, an overreaction to the narrative.

Let's face it, our HC, OC, and DC all spent the majority of their carreers in NE, under BB.

Wow, thats a lot of two letter abbreviations.

I don't know why ppl are offended, when the connections are so obvious.

I'd just like to point out that "Chris Simms Unbuttoned" is an awful name for a show.
And I would like to point out that Simms looks like how aliens would look if they were trying to disguise themselves as us.

Their evolution and philosophy involves consistent, flagrant disregard for the rules.

I'm against that and I hope no one brings that to the Dolphins.

Agreed.

Without their rampant cheating earlier in their dynasty era, no way in hell do they evolve into what they have been since about 2007. House of cards, all up their sleeves. Sure they do many things right...but if another team does as many things right and doesn't cheat, they won't have a prayer against them in the long haul. Fraudulent foundation...no respect.

Pre snap and progression read. My favorite way to do it.

Just don’t lose that natural pocket climb feel

Back
Top Bottom