Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now

My issue is the length of time each may be in the playoffs. We may have to wait until February if the pats do what they do. I hope both lose this weekend but if only Dallas loses do we lean on Richard?

Yeah not ideal but i think if they believe either is the right guy its worth waiting.

It all seems like speculation to me. It seemed like everything was pointing to Richard being the favorite at HC all week and then Flores basically became our coach yesterday.

It all seems like speculation to me. It seemed like everything was pointing to Richard being the favorite at HC all week and then Flores basically became our coach yesterday.

The Dolphins have made no effort to dispute the reports...

Seeing how CJ Anderson let me repeat CJ Anderson just lit that defense up I'm surprised people are still Hating on Flores and still have a man crush on Richard.

Seeing how CJ Anderson let me repeat CJ Anderson just lit that defense up I'm surprised people are still Hating on Flores and still have a man crush on Richard.

Would we be hiring him to be a DC? Does the result of a single game sway a decision to hire him for HC? If so, are you pinning the Miami Miracle on Flores? Or when the Pats D got lit up to the tune of 40 points by the Chiefs?

If the Pats win tomorrow, it would be malpractice for Grier not to give Richard a second more formal interview during the week...

Back
Top Bottom