Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now

I couldn’t help but be sick to my stomach last night watching Richards in command. His passion is amazing. But the fact that his players are tuned into what he is saying, taking it in and not tuning it out speaks volumes of the respect they have for the man and many other levels. :’(

That screenshot is misleading. On TV they looked completely tuned out while he was screaming at them. Hope I saw it wrong but....

That screenshot is misleading. On TV they looked completely tuned out while he was screaming at them. Hope I saw it wrong but....

I've seen that take a couple times this morning and honestly I don't get it. What you see there is text book being "coachable". That's during bad part of the game too. I don't know what else you want out of an athlete

Yeah, he was ripping into them. I had a coach rip into me like this on several occasions. One time I looked like them and was blowing him off. I was told to hit the showers. One of these LBs should have been told to hit the showers and they are done for the game and pay prorated.

To the Cowboys defense, the Rams OL was outstanding.

Yeah, he was ripping into them. I had a coach rip into me like this on several occasions. One time I looked like them and was blowing him off. I was told to hit the showers. One of these LBs should have been told to hit the showers and they are done for the game and pay prorated.

To the Cowboys defense, the Rams OL was outstanding.

Dafuq?

they were ignoring his ranting and raving, his histrionics for the benefit of the tv audience

For all we know Jones made Richard a great offer to stay and Richard has declined Miami.

Many including me wanted Richard but in reality we don’t know the inner discussions and never will.

For all we know Jones made Richard a great offer to stay and Richard has declined Miami.

Many including me wanted Richard but in reality we don’t know the inner discussions and never will.
Kraft may do the same with Flores.

What happened? Weren't so many including @SkapePhin absolutely pounding the table that he's the one? The management is a joke for not signing him yesterday?

I don’t think yelling at grown men constantly is a sustainable model. Works for Saban and his kids but...

The fact that nothing has been said about Richard is more confirmation that Flores is going to be the coach

When there were a few reports popping up around Wednesday - Thursday that Richard was the leading candidate, the team was quick to say no decision had been made. The fact that there has been an explosion of reports that Flores is all but a done deal and there has been no pushback from the team tells you it's Flores.

Back
Top Bottom