Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Kris Richard Absolutely Not An Option Now

I couldn’t help but be sick to my stomach last night watching Richards in command. His passion is amazing. But the fact that his players are tuned into what he is saying, taking it in and not tuning it out speaks volumes of the respect they have for the man and many other levels. :’(

Sean Lee looks like he’s ready for IR again

Obviously Grier is hiring staff based on Flores's input so IMO it's pretty obvious he's the guy.

While I'd prefer Richard, the optics of him yelling at Vander Esch and Lee on the sidelines with them doing the equivalent of rolling their eyes makes me worry that his level of intensity might have a similar effect as Saban's dictatorship did among professional millionaire players.

Beyond that, was watching Florio and Chris Simms this AM discussing how the Rams admitted to anticipating plays because Dallas broadcasted their formations due the way their defenses lined up, hands on the ground, etc. Both of them were specifically taking Garrett, Marinelli and Richard to task for being oblivious to this.

So while I think he's still preferable, the above plus him being the only DC ever fired by Carroll causes enough concern to confirm that like all the other possibilities, Richard has his own fair share of "warts" IMO.

Obviously Grier is hiring staff based on Flores's input so IMO it's pretty obvious he's the guy.

While I'd prefer Richard, the optics of him yelling at Vander Esch and Lee on the sidelines with them doing the equivalent of rolling their eyes makes me worry that his level of intensity might have a similar effect as Saban's dictatorship did among professional millionaire players.

Beyond that, was watching Florio and Chris Simms this AM discussing how the Rams admitted to anticipating plays because Dallas broadcasted their formations due the way their defenses lined up, hands on the ground, etc. Both of them were specifically taking Garrett, Marinelli and Richard to task for being oblivious to this.

So while I think he's still preferable, the above plus him being the only DC ever fired by Carroll causes enough concern to confirm that like all the other possibilities, Richard has his own fair share of "warts" IMO.

Bring on the soft-spoken leader of men, open to adaptation and improvement.

If its not Flores, the next choice is apparently Allen...so now I am really hoping Flores is the guy.

Dennis Allen made some great adjustments during the eagles game yesterday and made Nick Foles look pedestrian...I'm not saying that means I want Allen, but the fact he actually made adjustments made me smile after this past season lol

You really think that is the equivalent of them rolling their eyes? What makes you think that?

Dennis Allen made some great adjustments during the eagles game yesterday and made Nick Foles look pedestrian...I'm not saying that means I want Allen, but the fact he actually made adjustments made me smile after this past season lol
Dennis Allen has done well with that D but still do not see it as that improved a HC from his dismal Oakland days but apparently Ross was impressed by him. :meh

Last edited:
If the Caldwell signing is so, it's pretty much almost Flores signature of the contract..
Doubt he'd be in the picture if Flores was still in any question... Think its a done deal ...

and Flores is making his moves already.....JMO

Dennis Allen has done well with that D but still do not see if as that improved a HC from his dismal Oakland days but apparently Ross was impressed by him. :meh

In retrospect, he was given a raw deal in Oakland...he a team that seriously lacked talent...was stuck with Carson Palmer who they gave up a 1st and 2nd round pick for...he then had Tyrelle Pryor at QB and well yea...it wasnt until the 2014 draft they finally started to draft talent and he got 4 games to work with a rookie QB...again, not saying he would have been great but I think he had a lot hindering him...

blank vacant (tune out) stares and look of resolve to bite their tongues

I guess everyone sees thing different. This is a poster for being a coahable athlete imo. It looks like they have respect for the man and they are keeping their cool about 30 seconds after a touchdown drive. I don't know what else you can ask for out of them then direct eye contact and listening the way they are. Especially in this era where you have people like AB and OBJ that resort to temper tantrums and you can pretty much ignore your coaching w/ no back lash

Back
Top Bottom