Votes: 30 28.6%
  • Not a chance .he's the real deal

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • On the fence

Votes: 36 34.3%
  • I'm not going on record yet

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
Here's the thing with Murray's play from the pocket. As long as he has a clean pocket, he's fine. He has some accuracy issues, but overall, he's fine. It's when he is met with pressure that he tends to start bailing the pocket instead of standing tall and going through his progressions. He leaves a lot of throws on the field because of this.

The thing is, most of his fans don't want to see that because in the Big 12, he wasn't pressured all that much. I can show you clips from several games of his though where he shows that he consistently drops his eyes vs pressure and looks to get out of the pocket.

I also think that, due to his size, he has a tendency to fade back in the pocket instead of step up or step into his throws.

Sure, let's take a look at him struggling vs pressure. I'm curious.

So far, you've made a lot of claims that you haven't even attempted to back up.

Well, I'm not going to start trying to cut up videos to show you the instances where he drops his eyes and bails the pocket at the first hint of pressure. I've already done that on other boards, and quite frankly, I don't have the time needed to go through and do it again. Also, I'm not going to do it because my previous experience with this is that the evidence I show gets summarily ignored by those who want to continue to elevate Murray to a status that he has not achieved.

Well, I'm not going to start trying to cut up videos to show you the instances where he drops his eyes and bails the pocket at the first hint of pressure. I've already done that on other boards, and quite frankly, I don't have the time needed to go through and do it again. Also, I'm not going to do it because my previous experience with this is that the evidence I show gets summarily ignored by those who want to continue to elevate Murray to a status that he has not achieved.

How bout you just tell me what games to look at for it?

Also this is a question for anyone what game is considered Dwayne Haskins “worst” in 18?

I’ve heard someone reference penn state prior

How bout you just tell me what games to look at for it?

Also this is a question for anyone what game is considered Dwayne Haskins “worst” in 18?

I’ve heard someone reference penn state prior
Via Haskins I would look at Purdue. They lost in large part due to Haskins inability versus pressure. But Haskins did improve significantly to his credit

Pinpoint accuracy but dropped

That’s a hell of a throw. Holds the safety and rips it. Receiver hearing safety foot steps lol

Corner trying to undercut it too. Windows don’t get smaller than that

Back
Top Bottom