Is Minkah Fitzpatrick A Future Hofer Or Jason Allen 2.0? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Minkah Fitzpatrick A Future Hofer Or Jason Allen 2.0?

Jason Allen spoke like this "mumble mumble mumble, garble garble garble" and couldn't speak in a complete sentence. Fitz already has that going for him in that he's well spoken.

He will be a great player if the Dolphins use him right which is questionable. Managed to make Reshad Jones look average.

We could have drafted Dan Marino and people still would have bitched.
Well I’m sure dan Marino still has an above average arm, his mobility is horrible and he really old for a draft prospect. If we had drafted him I’d be really concerned for both his long term health and his short term life.

Well I’m sure dan Marino still has an above average arm, his mobility is horrible and he really old for a draft prospect. If we had drafted him I’d be really concerned for both his long term health and his short term life.

I would be pissed. Guy is in his 50s with terrible knees. I’m not sure he has much left in his arm either.

I should have added in 1983...lol

In any case, I think we got a good pick at #11. We've been missing a FS since Brock Marion...and Fitzpatrick, I think, is better than Brock Marion. Louis Delmas, maybe, but he was always too hurt to really make a meaningful difference on any season.

images

Is that you, Joe? Hows the buckhorn? Anyone try to decapitate you lately?

I think Joe got lost up in the Absaroaka Mountains "up Meeteetse wey...lol" or eaten by a grizzly bear, so I'm taking up the mantle for him...lol

Of course, if he was up in those mountains, or in that country, he may have actually gotten decapitated by a maniac or a bear.

Back
Top Bottom