Is my sig too big/ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is my sig too big/

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys CT has mentioned that Premies have been granted some leeway on pics. I wanted to put up my Christmas picture. I added it but will take it down if it is too big, especially as I gave Matt some grief on his huge sig earlier this year.

If it is too big I will resize it and put it on a different webserver, right now I have copied it from the photographers photobucket site.

cheers

Paul

Great family picture.I have four kids of my own,two girls approx the same age as your youngest.

In regards to your question I do think its a little too large.The photo is 170 k while the banner block I made for you is 38 k.

I am not sure if I got this right but if memory serves me we were going to raise the size limit to 100 k for premmies and 60 k for VIPs.

If you can crop that picture and reduce it in size that would be good.Let me know if you need help.

No worries mate, I figured it was too big. I will save locally and resize and put it up to my personal webserver.

Two girls under 2, wow, you are a sucker for punishment. Though from my experience girls at this age are easier than boys, though this does change once they hit their teens :D

Cheers

Paul

MNFINFAN said:
No worries mate, I figured it was too big. I will save locally and resize and put it up to my personal webserver.

Two girls under 2, wow, you are a sucker for punishment. Though from my experience girls at this age are easier than boys, though this does change once they hit their teens :D

Cheers

Paul

Actually they are 4 and 2 but you are right.Girls are a lot easier and sweeter at this age.I also have two teenage boys so I know what that is like too and I can compare.

CrunchTime said:
Great family picture.I have four kids of my own,two girls approx the same age as your youngest.

In regards to your question I do think its a little too large.The photo is 170 k while the banner block I made for you is 38 k.

I am not sure if I got this right but if memory serves me we were going to raise the size limit to 100 k for premmies and 60 k for VIPs.

If you can crop that picture and reduce it in size that would be good.Let me know if you need help.

[url]http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/3631/dscn0432av9.jpg[/URL]
Great pic mate, my boys are 5, 3 and 1. Though they will be 6,4 and 2 early next year and the 2 oldest are quick to remind me that.

The soon to be two year old is a total terror, and has caused me and my wife several grey hairs. He drives his nana nuts as he is everywhere at their house, and it is always where he shouldn't be!

I resized the pic and now it is just 26KB, so we should be good to go there.

Both of you have beautiful families. Thanks for sharing the picture and that part of your lives.

I'll bet the little ones are excited about Christmas. :)

Celtkin said:
Both of you have beautiful families. Thanks for sharing the picture and that part of your lives.

I'll bet the little ones are excited about Christmas. :)
Ha HA, my 5yr old, just learned to write this summer. When toy magazines come in, he sits down and for hours writes into a notebook the names of the toys in the magazines that he wants for Christmas. He has literally filled up 15 single line pages of writing. The bonus is that his writing has really improved and so has his reading. The negative, he keeps writing the girls stuff down as presents he is going to buy for me :( :lol:

Thanks, I have a great family, busy as you could prolly tell with 3 kids 5 and under, but they keep my wife and I young!

Back
Top Bottom