Is Ogun still sitting by his phone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ogun still sitting by his phone?

pilotfish

Veteran.
Reaction score
I usually try to avoid being sarcastic, but I wonder if Wally is still sitting by his phone awaiting Drew's call about a trade? Really, I wish that buffoon didn't represent so many Dolphin players. He's pathetic... :shakeno:

I doubt Wale was ever sitting by a phone. You know, we have cellular technology these days. :tongue:

I still don't get what you guys have against DR...

Jimmy - What we have against Rosenhaus is that he's obnoxious, unreasonable, and a baldfaced liar.

Jimmy James said:
I doubt Wale was ever sitting by a phone. You know, we have cellular technology these days. :tongue:

I still don't get what you guys have against DR...

He is a liar. Is that ok? You are already mad at Spielman for lying about best player available. Does Rosenliar get a free pass for that?

pilotfish said:
I usually try to avoid being sarcastic, but I wonder if Wally is still sitting by his phone awaiting Drew's call about a trade? Really, I wish that buffoon didn't represent so many Dolphin players. He's pathetic... :shakeno:

That is a funny thought. :roflmao:

I don't enjoy seeing ill effects to the team. But I have to admit, he certainly goes all-out for his players.

Now that what little leverage he had is gone, we'll see what happens next.

I find it amusing that you call DR a liar when that sort of deception goes on all the time between personnel men and agents. I distinguish what RS did regarding BPA/need because that declaration wasn't necessary and did nothing to put the team in an advantageous position. In fact, it just caused backlash.

Back
Top Bottom