Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

dominizzo said:
Bills. I think Our D is good but do u think it can beat out the Bills D. I like our Lb Crew and Dline but if we do add Lance i think we can be better than the Bills Gimme ur thoughts

Dominizzzo
No it is not better than the Bills.

phinphan4life said:
I can't believe you said that. Your not a closet Bills fan are you?
Excuse me!!!!!!!! I'm just not a homer. Crowder is a ROOKIE everyone. A ROOKIE with a checkered past and a history of knee injuries. I know y'all are all excited and stuff, but come on. He'll barely see the field.

Megatron said:
I have good karma, Channing has the bad karma considering how many knee injuries he's had. Or maybe I do have bad karma.......can someone call Ricky for me and find out?

:rofl3:

Nice response!

Megatron said:
Excuse me!!!!!!!! I'm just not a homer.

You can still not be a "Homer" and not talk about how one of our rookie's knees might blow out during the season... :eek:

I'm still gonna blame you if it actually happens!

FinzManiac said:
You can still not be a "Homer" and not talk about how one of our rookie's knees might blow out during the season... :eek:

:yeahthat:

FinzManiac said:

The other guy said he'll "explode" this year. Where's Homeland Security when you need them?

Megatron said:
You guys are real sensitive, geez. Come on group hug it all away.:hug:

You need to stop hugging people, it only makes them want you more! :rolleyes:

We didn't lose "some" players, we lost Pat Williams...and Ron Edwards, his replacement is more than qualifyed.

Your D dosen't touch ours, sorry, 10 of 11 starters returning, #2 D two years running, nope.

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah, at this point it's not even close. Bills by a lot, but who says that can't change.
We have to see it on the field this year before we claim anything.

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah, at this point it's not even close. Bills by a lot, but who says that can't change.

Right now, I can't argue because we really have no idea how our defense will look. New coaches, new schemes (Thank God) and new players.

But I think our good defense will be better before mid-way in the season. We will surprise many teams after years of Wanny ball!

Back
Top Bottom