Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

dominizzo said:
ur secondary is pretty good better than us for now if we sign Sculters but look dude i just see us winning more games thats all
:lol:

So lets hear it...How many games do you think the Fins and Bills will win.

dominizzo said:
i guess they all ran away
nope, just don't give 2 ****s about the defensive rankings through only 6 weeks...10 games left man, 11 for the fins. Also, you're D is going to be tested mightily in the upcoming weeks, no more lame offenses like the Jets, Bills, and Bucs(playing without Cadillac mind you). Of course the Bills run defense is gonna suffer...we lost the best player on our entire team(Spikes), and lost both Pat Williams(to FA) and his replacement, Ron Edwards to a season-ending injury. What the hell do you think is gonna happen? Also, besides Week 1(which I will admit was an impressive defensive performance), what othergame did the Dolphin D "wow" you? Was it either of the 2 losing efforts to the juggernaut offenses of NYJ and Buffalo? Couldn't of been the Carolina game, Steve Smith was all over the damn place that game. In the Tampa Bay game, Griese had pretty good numbers before he got injured, and their back-up rb rushed for 125.
Yes, right now your D is "statistically" better, but it's way too early to tell. KC will be a huge test.

Back
Top Bottom