Is Our "D" Better Than....... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

I think Miami will have a good D but based on last year and the few losses the top 3 had you'd have to say that Buf, NE & NYJ have the best D's then comes Miami. Coming in 4th in this division isn't an insult but the other 3 had top 10 D's last year and all 3 should be as good, if not better.

Id have to give the better defense as of right now. But im very sure the dolphins have the potential to blow them outa the water:lol:

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah, at this point it's not even close. Bills by a lot, but who says that can't change.
Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with you right now. My question is, are the Bills message boards that lame? Not that I mind you guys being here, Losman7, WagonCircler and even justasportsfan. I actually find some of your comments to be rather engaging. I just think that you all spend an inordinate amount of time on our board...Just an observation.

nyjunc said:
I think Miami will have a good D but based on last year and the few losses the top 3 had you'd have to say that Buf, NE & NYJ have the best D's then comes Miami. Coming in 4th in this division isn't an insult but the other 3 had top 10 D's last year and all 3 should be as good, if not better.

Not trying to start smack talking, just a feeling here, but the Jets will have the worse Defense in the AFC east, and will have a bad year. Edwards is a horrible game day coach, and now with BB, and Saban in the same division, it's going to cost you a bunch!

phinphan4life said:
Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with you right now. My question is, are the Bills message boards that lame? Not that I mind you guys being here, Losman7, WagonCircler and even justasportsfan. I actually find some of your comments to be rather engaging. I just think that you all spend an inordinate amount of time on our board...Just an observation.

I'm on Bill Zone a lot (not lately), its fun to see what they say and think. Football is Football.

phinphan4life said:
BZ isn't lame but the threads like these and posts like these are easy and entertaining to pick apart. Although every fan base does have it's homers, not as much as FH.

In others words, FH is entertaining. :D.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Not trying to start smack talking, just a feeling here, but the Jets will have the worse Defense in the AFC east, and will have a bad year. Edwards is a horrible game day coach, and now with BB, and Saban in the same division, it's going to cost you a bunch!

How do you figure that? We had a great D last year and that was w/o our best defensive player down the stretch, John Abraham. Abe will be back w/ Ellis forming maybe the best pair of DEs in the league. Robertson will have another yea and he is developing into a big time DT, Vilma & Coleman were very productive rookies, the only weakness is at the #2 corner but w/ our pass rush that can be minimized. We also have a great DC in Donnie Henderson. We very well could have the best D in the division, if not it will b close.

How is Edwards such a horrible game day coach? and how can you put Saban ahead of him when Saban has never done it in the NFL and Herm has been to the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years taking over a team that had missed the 2 previous postseasons and 12 of the previous 14? Let's also remember that the last HC to lead his team to victory at NE was Herm in Dec of '02 in a huge Sun Night game which was key towards winning the AFC East.

nyjunc said:
No it is not better than the Bills.

SHOW ME 2 PLAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT PLAY 4 DA JILLS THAT HAVE OVER 160 SACKS BETWEEN JASON TAYLOR AND KEVIN CARTER THEY DO:evil:

I'm more worried about the jets D than I am the fins D. In 2006, I could change my mind.

nyjunc said:
How do you figure that? We had a great D last year and that was w/o our best defensive player down the stretch, John Abraham. Abe will be back w/ Ellis forming maybe the best pair of DEs in the league. Robertson will have another yea and he is developing into a big time DT, Vilma & Coleman were very productive rookies, the only weakness is at the #2 corner but w/ our pass rush that can be minimized. We also have a great DC in Donnie Henderson. We very well could have the best D in the division, if not it will b close.

How is Edwards such a horrible game day coach? and how can you put Saban ahead of him when Saban has never done it in the NFL and Herm has been to the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years taking over a team that had missed the 2 previous postseasons and 12 of the previous 14? Let's also remember that the last HC to lead his team to victory at NE was Herm in Dec of '02 in a huge Sun Night game which was key towards winning the AFC East.
I dont see the Jets sliping they are getting younger not older... and Herm is probably an average gameday coach "We play to win the game!!!" loved that line we had the worst gameday coach ever...just glad he is gone.

jason_taylor said:
SHOW ME 2 PLAYERS RIGHT NOW THAT PLAY 4 DA JILLS THAT HAVE OVER 160 SACKS BETWEEN JASON TAYLOR AND KEVIN CARTER THEY DO:evil:
It's not about personal stats. The Pats have shown that over the years. You don't need high profile players to have a great unit.

phinphan4life said:

I have 6000 posts on Bills Boards, I just like this place too.

Keep your enemies closer.

Back
Top Bottom