Is Our "D" Better Than....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Our "D" Better Than.......

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Bills. I think Our D is good but do u think it can beat out the Bills D. I like our Lb Crew and Dline but if we do add Lance i think we can be better than the Bills Gimme ur thoughts

Dominizzzo

I think it can be. We got some players, they lost some players ... It will really depend, I think, on the DLine and how they perform. Because if they can dominate, it will make our secondary much better and we already know our LBs are solid.

without pat williams it is possible now, but we have many question marks too, our d-line will be one of the most dominate forces in the league but theres too many questions in our secondary, and our linebacker core has a big question mark at outside linebacker and the starter will only be average there if even, if crowder starts there hes not going to be that huge of an impact this year.

Alien said:
without pat williams it is possible now, but we have many question marks too, our d-line will be one of the most dominate forces in the league but theres too many questions in our secondary, and our linebacker core has a big question mark at outside linebacker and the starter will only be average there if even, if crowder starts there hes not going to be that huge of an impact this year.

do u remember a man called Urlacher Brian that is. He was a dominant force when he had his start so anything is possible

Its the Bills O that the D has to match, and yes I think that they will be quite capable of that. We will have to see if the offense of ours is good enough to take on the Bills D--thers an awful lot of if's and but's at the mo

I think that with our new defense we will be having, it could scare teams because they won't know what we are going to do. I think that are defense could be better then the Bills, but for now i am gonna have to say the Bills.

FinzManiac said:
I'm blaming you and your bad karma if it happens this season! :yell:
I have good karma, Channing has the bad karma considering how many knee injuries he's had. Or maybe I do have bad karma.......can someone call Ricky for me and find out?

dominizzo said:
Bills. I think Our D is good but do u think it can beat out the Bills D. I like our Lb Crew and Dline but if we do add Lance i think we can be better than the Bills Gimme ur thoughts

Dominizzzo
Its possible but based on last year No we are not as good as the Bills.

Crowder should be a beast out there on the field within the year or two. He will be a great leader on the defense. I dont know if he will be starting over Spragan in the 4-3, but in the 3-4 he could be one of the ILB.

Back
Top Bottom