• No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Dont really care

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
I know a stupid thread... but there really isnt too much more to talk about until Friday.

Ive heard a few times... mostly from Drew Rosehaus and Jim Mandich that the preseason is too long. When originally approached about this question i said no it wasnt. But after thinking about it a bit.. i truely believe there should only be 2 preseason games and add another regular season game. (Not that it matters but Drew said the same thing.. AFTER i mentioned it to a friend). I think the 4-5 games in preseason is too much of a risk and as a season ticket holder.. i have to pay regular price for a preseason game.. that alone SUCKS.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Yes its 1 game too long....its should only be 3 weeks long.

Personally I hate preaseon period and if anything extend the season from 16 to 20 games but 3 game preseason sounds good.

Originally posted by MissMeth
I know a stupid thread... but there really isnt too much more to talk about until Friday.

Ive heard a few times... mostly from Drew Rosehaus and Jim Mandich that the preseason is too long. When originally approached about this question i said no it wasnt. But after thinking about it a bit.. i truely believe there should only be 2 preseason games and add another regular season game. (Not that it matters but Drew said the same thing.. AFTER i mentioned it to a friend). I think the 4-5 games in preseason is too much of a risk and as a season ticket holder.. i have to pay regular price for a preseason game.. that alone SUCKS.

What do you guys think?

i've always thought that all pre-season games should be available to the NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers as well. As is, I'll only be able to see this Fridays game. If we could see all the games, it wouldn't be as much of a drag!

I dont like preseason either, even though it gives rookies and young guys time, but look at Vick he got injured ina meaningless game..

i feel in a injury full sport like football, the preseason should only be 2 games. the CFL has a 2 game pre and a 18 game main. works great for them.

although i hope the nfl stays at 16 games. i like long standing records, and a 18 games season would say bye-bye to those, including marino's. plus injurys would go up.

If you listen to Wanny there are still positions that haven't been decided on yet. Pre season games are the only way to determine that. Practice is no way to evaluate a player. Shorter pre seasons mean longer and or tougher practice to get players in shape. If they are going to get injured what difference does it make whether its practicing or playing in a pre season game?

Back
Top Bottom