Is Ronnie's Middle name Leon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ronnie's Middle name Leon?

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if so, I found his profile on face book.....

xXxpHiN34 said:
if so, I found his profile on face book.....

His middle name isn't really Leon, but that is his facebook profile.

wonderl33t said:

To see people's facebook profiles you have to have a facebook account. To have a facebook account you have to have a working email address for a University that is supported. It's like an online yearbook where you accumulate friends & build a profile and what not...

JHWAUEX said:
His middle name isn't really Leon, but that is his facebook profile.

Oh thats cool.....are you facebook friends with him?

I also found Braylon Edwards on there.

Can you not view their actual profile? It brought up Ronnie but he doesn't have a pic or a profile.

xXxpHiN34 said:
Oh thats cool.....are you facebook friends with him?

I also found Braylon Edwards on there.

No, but I am with some other players on the team that I know pretty well. I doubt Ronnie really takes the time to check his facebook account anymore. :cooldude:

JHWAUEX said:
To see people's facebook profiles you have to have a facebook account. To have a facebook account you have to have a working email address for a University that is supported. It's like an online yearbook where you accumulate friends & build a profile and what not...

I don't think you need an account. My friend who goes to UCLA sent me a link to his and I saw it just fine without logging in to anything

byroan said:
Can you not view their actual profile? It brought up Ronnie but he doesn't have a pic or a profile.

He doesn't have a pic, but he has a brief profile. If you don't go to the same school as someone you look up, you can't view their profile unless you send them a friend request and they accept.

JHWAUEX said:
No, but I am with some other players on the team that I know pretty well. I doubt Ronnie really takes the time to check his facebook account anymore. :cooldude:

Really ? thats cool man.....and yeah i thought about that too, how he might not check facebook anymore

Byroan,

If you are facebook friends with him, or went to Auburn, you could see the profile

JHWAUEX said:
He doesn't have a pic, but he has a brief profile. If you don't go to the same school as someone you look up, you can't view their profile unless you send them a friend request and they accept.

Yeah I figured that. Oh well. My school isn't on here. I'm using my GF's account. I should try to add them under her name. :lol:

Matt Roth came up under Iowa State but he went to Iowa. It has a pic of Roth on it.

What exactly is facebook? And why are NFL players signed up with it? Can anyone just sign up? And how do you know if they're legit?

byroan said:
Matt Roth came up under Iowa State but he went to Iowa. It has a pic of Roth on it.

Yeah people make fake facebook profiles all the time. The reason I know the Auburn ones are legit is that it lists the email that you opened the account with, and if you look it up on Auburn.edu it will tell you whose email it is.

So Ronnie Brown's is really Ronnie Brown's unless someone somehow had access to his Auburn email account, which is highly unlikely.

byroan said:

lol.....yeah it might not be him then.....I looked up Zach Thomas, and a whole bunch of names came up. One had a pic of Zach the dolphin, but the school was not Texas Tech, it was some other school (cant remember which one tough)

but yeah man,,,,...... thefacebook.com is a cool web site!

Back
Top Bottom