Is safety a need in this years draft?>? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is safety a need in this years draft?>?

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
will we be looking to drafting a safety?...who do you think will start for us at SS and FS? who do you want to draft at safety?...what are our other needs coming into the draft?

yea i think so.. TJones as SS not sure on FS yet...

need RB , C, OLB, as well....

Yes we need a ballhawk, we have enough hard hitters but we are missing a balhawk.

Yeah, Saftey is a need. I am pretty sure we will get one in one of the middle rounds. Also, we need to draft a DT.

I wouldnt call OLB a need, I think WR its much more of a need, just like DT its also more needed than OLB.

Safety is definitely a need in this draft. There are some pretty good ones that can be had in the later rounds also. If we get a 2nd rounder getting Shazor would be great. As of now I think our starting safeties will be Jones and Bell

dont we have Quintin williams the undrafted rookie from wake...i thought he was a pretty good player and a ball hawk? could he compete for the FS job?

Not in the roster from NFL.com and not in NFLE I dont know if he is at Trainning Camp but if he went undrafted and hasnt even been in the regular roster I cant see him starting either.

LB is a definite need for Miami. Seau is going soon, Zach will follow.

Dude only Bullocks and Butler fit the FS profile and Atogwe its rated real high by some experts he may even go in the 3rd while Bigby might even go undrafted, I would pick Fuller he is gret playing zones its going to be picked late cause of lack of experience cause of bouncing from CB to S back and forth all of his college carreer and its a ballhawk has the size, speed and instincts we need.

There are a lot of real cheap LBs now in FA plus that can be covered next year while the other needs are there already while LB WILL become a need after those guys retire. I mean Pope, Moore, Spragan, Seau, Thomas, Ayanbadejo we have both starters and backups, enough depth by now all we need its pick a LB with our 1st or second next year.

Seau and Thomas are gone soon. Ayanbadejo? come on. Pope? He could be good. Moore? Injury, wouldn't depend on him for "years". Spragan? We just got him through FA because our LB corp is weakening!!

Injektilo* said:
Seau and Thomas are gone soon. Ayanbadejo? come on. Pope? He could be good. Moore? Injury, wouldn't depend on him for "years". Spragan? We just got him through FA because our LB corp is weakening!!

Soon not yet we can pick 2 or 3 LBs next year if needed so, just not this year.

LB is an area of need, If you find a worthy player at your pick in an area of need you take him. Seau and Thomas quit. Miami drafts a LB and he get's hurt or doesn't work out what then? Oh yeah, you want to take 2 or three next year, just not this year.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom