Is Sage worth a 6th or 7th | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Sage worth a 6th or 7th

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Assuming we take Alex Smith or another QB later in the draft, it's clear that Sage will be out....

Anyone think he's worth a 7th round pick? Regardless of whether he is or not, I dont think anyone is gonna trade for a player that will be released anyways...

TerryTate said:
Assuming we take Alex Smith or another QB later in the draft, it's clear that Sage will be out....

Anyone think he's worth a 7th round pick? Regardless of whether he is or not, I dont think anyone is gonna trade for a player that will be released anyways...
Good question. I do think that Sage will go into camp with us(why not?), so Saban's best hope is that something happens with another team(QB gets hurt, leaves team, ect.) so that it creates a QB void. Now, sure Sage isn't starter quality, but you may be able to force a 7th rounder out of a team for a decent backup. For example, last year Green Bay was in dire need of Offensive Lineman and they traded their 7th rounder in 2006 to us for OT Brad Bedell(who?). We might be able to get something if we hold onto him for awhile.

I doubt it, but who knows? There might be some team out there that likes him enough to give up a 7th rounder. He played okay in the last game of the season, that counts for something.

poor sage I dont think we would get a 7th for him. however who's to say feeley is not the one moved if we picked up smith?

Back
Top Bottom