Is Surtain a Cap Casualty? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Surtain a Cap Casualty?

He's a real all pro. Probably the best corner we ever had and he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Ozzy rules!!

Easy guys. He wasn't being a jerk or anything. So chill out.

Remember, not all fans are as hip to the Dolphins as we are. ESPECIALLY opposing fans. Can't expect all opposing fans to come here and know everything about the Phins.

Just treat everyone with the respect you'd like to be treated with.

Using Pat Surtain's name in vain??? I've never been so insulted.

Banish this person from the site!!!

These are just the things that other teams start sayin because they want our corners. When Madison was about to be cut, there was a frenzy of people all happy because they could get one of our corners, now they'll both be back, and we'll still have an awesome Defense, and with Boston, and a revamped line the team should be amazing. Lets just hope we have a QB on our roster who can get the job done..

I was ussually to pissed to watch football after the Bills lost.... So I guess thats why I didn't see much of the Dolphins play.

It's all good. Pat does have high numbers over the next few years but contracts are almost always structured that way so players and teams can re-work them later on.

The large money in the total of the contract makes the agent and player look good, while the actual numbers in the back of those contracts all players know they'll never see that money. This is why you always hear of "re-structuring" to lower a players cap number. We'll do one of these re-structures and give Pat more money up front while lowering all of those numbers and both teams are happy in the end. Guaranteed cash money for the player, and more cap space and ahppy player for the team.

Sorry to break it to the league, Pat's half of the field is still closed in Miami.

Just a jealous Jills fan.He's just upset with the lack of FA's the Jills are signing.:D

Back
Top Bottom