Is tapatalk broke? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is tapatalk broke?

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
As the title says. I have not been able to get Fin Heaven to load in tapatalk since last night. I select FH and it won't load any topics. it just sits there loading forever.

Hmmm sorry I don't have time to work on tapatalk today if it doesn't clear up by monday i'll look into redoing/upgrading tapatalk.

I know there is WAY more pressing issues with the site at the moment, but when you get a chance can you have a look at Tapatalk. It still wont load.

I have had no issues on tapatalk all week. Check ur phone bro.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Uninstall it and reinstall it...Should be fine..Mine works right now..but I have had that problems you are having and what I did fixed it.

If I uninstall it, do I have to pay for it again? Also it is only Fin Heaven that is having problems loading. My other forms work just fine with it.

the tapatalk software has been completely upgraded. if you're having any issues at this point it'll be your phone man.

Yeah I am still having problems. I don't mind trying the uninstall/re-install method. But I want to make sure I won't get charged again. I also have a topic started over at Tapatalk's forums asking for help as well, but so far nothing.

So, anyway. After I open Tapatalk and select FH, I get this:

I have left it on that screen for at least 15 minutes and nothing happens.

So I click on "forums" at the top to view the topics and it loads just fine:

But when I go to the main topic (Miami Dolphins) I get this:

The sup-topic is displayed, but none of the threads will display.

So any help would be great.

it's an app you've already paid for so you shouldn't get charged again, but just in case try the contact with tapatalk. if it was everyone i'd think there was something else to do, but if you're the only one, maybe your phone did an update and the code on your phone is outdated?
Yeah I am still having problems. I don't mind trying the uninstall/re-install method. But I want to make sure I won't get charged again. I also have a topic started over at Tapatalk's forums asking for help as well, but so far nothing.

So, anyway. After I open Tapatalk and select FH, I get this:

I have left it on that screen for at least 15 minutes and nothing happens.

So I click on "forums" at the top to view the topics and it loads just fine:

But when I go to the main topic (Miami Dolphins) I get this:

The sup-topic is displayed, but none of the threads will display.

So any help would be great.

Back
Top Bottom