Is the AFC East the toughest division in football?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the AFC East the toughest division in football??

Megatron

The POFO bully.
Reaction score
This is just pure props to all our Finheaven posters. We got alot of Bills and Jets and Pats fans on here. They may not like our winningest ways, or our PERFECT SEASON. But they are part of what has been a very strong and competitive division since it was founded. Thoughts?

For the past few years the AFC East has been by far the toughest division. Throughout the years I dont think one team has dominated the division though all of them had been consistantly competitive. That may be why the Jets, Bills, Dolphins and Patriots all hate eachother more than most division rivals. One of our division rivals has won three Superbowls in four years, that fills me(and I am sure alot of others) with rage. I am sure if the Colts did the same thing the Texans fans might be pretty anoyed, but not losing nearly as much sleep over it as we are.

PassRush said:
For the past few years the AFC East has been by far the toughest division. Throughout the years I dont think one team has dominated the division though all of them had been consistantly competitive. That may be why the Jets, Bills, Dolphins and Patriots all hate eachother more than most division rivals. One of our division rivals has won three Superbowls in four years, that fills me(and I am sure alot of others) with rage. I am sure if the Colts did the same thing the Texans fans might be pretty anoyed, but not losing nearly as much sleep over it as we are.
I agree. No division has the same anonimity amoungst it's teams than we do. It's a tough place to live but we do love it.

it is traditionally an extremely tough divison, even more so when the Colts were around.

I don't think that is will be the toughest next year though, the AFC West looks like it could take that crown.

I think the NFC South and AFC West are much tougher. Even the AFC North maybe.

i think we had numerous threads about the toughetst division but for next years draft i sure hope we go LT and not QB, i would piss in my pants if the ****ing bills get marcus mcneil

FinsKickArse said:
whata streach......pretty much this years draft.....they really put alot of thought into that one....

back to the subject......DEFINATELY have the toughest division in the nfl....imagine if the colts were still in our division :eek:
HA HA HA :lol:
If the Colts were still in the AFC East they would never have won a division title with Manning. They don't handle real D, and Manning chokes every time he sees a top 10 D. Colts are only doing as well as they are because of the division they are in.:rofl3:

MikeO said:
I think the NFC South and AFC West are much tougher. Even the AFC North maybe.

The AFC West doesn't have anything on us, and neither does the AFC North - yeah, I could kinda see the NFC South having a case for itself, but it still can't hold a candle to the AFC East - every team in our division - except for the Dolphins - was a playoff caliber team last season. The AFC West - was pretty much just the Chargers - the Broncos aren't gonna do anything until they rebuild and bring some new blood in - they're still floating around like the Bills were after their last superbowl appearance - sure some of the names have changed (Elway to Griese to Plummer) (Terrell Davis to Mike Anderson to Ruben Droughns to tatum bell) yeah they're solid every year, but to tell you the truth, I know as well as you do that the other teams in the playoffs have their number.

Back
Top Bottom