Is the Bills O really that good? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the Bills O really that good?

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I admit this is the first time I've seen the Bills this year. Didn't see them much this game either. But from the little I've seen they didn't impress me. There running game was pretty much nonexistent, understand they were playing behind. There passing game didn't look as good as it did last year with Peerless. We also played perfect on D.

their passing game is going to hurt any team that cannot get pressure on Bledsoe w/minimal blitzing. Seems like Moulds and Bledsoe had off days, but much was due to Ricky and the O keeping them on the sidelines :D

After seeing the first 2 Bills game I sincerely thought we were going to be in for a long day...
Call it pessimism or what you want but the Bills O was firing on all cylinders...Bledsoe was getting super protection from his O-Line and just unloading to Moulds and Shaw...Henry delivered near the goal-line...Everybody was getting involved from the TE to the fullback...
I forgot that our D had a couple Pro Bowlers that COULD play like Pro Bowlers once in a while...And these guys made me proud yesterday...A great defensive effort...and that anybody in the league would tell you that..even BIll fans...so I think the credit should go to our defensive unit for stepping up...
Also the Bills have to get their running game in order to be successful against good teams...they might succeed without it versus the jags or the patsies but T.H will have to deliver the goods against the good teams...If he can do that their O will go from good to very good...

the Bills O just had a chip on their shoulders the first week, theyve been wanting to beat up on NE for the longest time and they finally did, then they played Jax, Its Jax we're talking about here and they came close to losing a grip off of that one.....then they fail the big test.....Buffalo=Overrated?

To give the more balanced Jills fans their due...

...they admitted that they had OL issues when they were dissing us about ours during the offseason. So far it's proven disasterous as far as getting their running game going is concerned. Henry is doing nothing to show he's worth something to another franchise when McGahee hits the turf but even he will want to see a bit more from the movie screen butts in front of him.

Our D made it pay on Sunday. Bills had a couple of results which flattered them because of the Jags poor coverage and Lawyer Milloy's move so close to the game with the Pats. They're better than last year, but not as fearsome as they were thought to be.

I wonder how the power rankings will play out after this game:lol:

"Is the Bills O really that good?"

Umm.....let me think about that for a second.

NO!

At least not against a good D.

The Bills were overrated going into the season and remain so.

I don't think Buffalo's offense is that good. I did watch ( at least part) of their first two games. The o-line is ok. Decent protection against avg. d-lines but very little push in the run game. Henry is good but a step below the elite. Moulds is a top 5 wr and Bledsoe throws one of the best long balls in the league, however he makes poor check down decisions. They lack wr depth. Reed has done nothing and Shaw can occasionally get separation but not consistently. B/c of their run blocking problems Buffalo needs two vertical threats to back off the D and they simply don't have them. As a result they can't run consistently and will not be a consistent offense. I expect that during the season we will hear cries of "what's wrong with Buffalo's O" during at least one 3 - 4 game stretch.

Back
Top Bottom