Is The Lawrence The Choice If Qb's Are Gone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is The Lawrence The Choice If Qb's Are Gone?

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Now that Brian Flores has been officially hired, it looks like the team will become "multiple" in his words. I love that he talked about having to change things up week-to-week in matching up with opponents. Still, have to think Miami goes mostly 3-4 on defense. To that end, the Dolphins need a true nose tackle as no one on the roster fits the bill.

In that regard, Dexter Lawrence would seem like a primary target for Miami at #13, or maybe we a slight trade down if that can be accomplished.

I know nothing about him. But if a change to 3-4 is in the cards, a NT is crucial. But I still wouldn't disregard a pass rushing OLB. But as I said I know nothing about any of these players.

Seems a reach, should definitely be able to trade down.

He is not a 1st round talent to me. However, there are not 32 first round talents in this draft. So, maybe we could draft him if we traded down below #25 or into the second round. In my opinion we would be better off drafting other positions early and NT on day 3.

Back
Top Bottom