Is there a player that's growing on you? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a player that's growing on you?

Nick Harris, Center, Washington.
Every game I've seen him he does not take a play off, never saw him get manhandled or pushed back, 100% effort and supposedly a great leader.

I want him with our 2A pick.
Stay away from centers in the first, snag Harris in the 2nd.
I think Biadasz can be an all pro center. If we can grab him with 1c compared to 2a for Harris is night and day.

Now the season is all but over, I'm going to start to educate myself on some of these players that may be of interest from 1c and our lower picks. I think I have a pretty good handle on the top guys and those at big schools who I have watched a lot during the last couple of season but I feel a little under schooled on the likes of Curtis Weaver, Mekhi Becton, Josh Jones and Bryce Hall. Outside of youtube, any advise on where to go for this education ?

He is physically gifted, but it is hard to project him. FSU's schemes were awful the last few years under Kelly and Barnett. I think with the right coaching he could be a very good NFL safety. HE is a big kid for the position and w could develop tremendously as FSU's S&C program was pretty bad as well.

He is not on Derwin's level (who is), but in the hybrid role, position-less defense we run, he would be a asset.
He's returning to FSU...

He'll probably go up a round in 2020. It was a good decision on his part.

He's returning to FSU...

He'll probably go up a round in 2020. It was a good decision on his part.

IT should, things under Willie were pretty poor, from the offseason program to practices to game-day decisions. I don't know if Norvell will do better, but I doubt it will be much worse.

A couple. If Miami doesn't take Tua, I've always wondered "what if" with Jalen Hurts. I know he isn't as good as Tua, but his athletic ability is pretty rare for the position.

For someone who has had success at two major programs, Hurts doesn't get much love when it comes to the draft.

He's a little bit like Lamar Jackson in that I think you have to design an offense around his skill set. Maybe bring in another top-flight tight end, get the running game going, a lot of read option.

I also like Dillon from Boston College. He doesn't catch much out of the backfield, but he's a bruiser who can move the chains. Probably goes on the 3rd to 5th round range.

A couple. If Miami doesn't take Tua, I've always wondered "what if" with Jalen Hurts. I know he isn't as good as Tua, but his athletic ability is pretty rare for the position.

For someone who has had success at two major programs, Hurts doesn't get much love when it comes to the draft.

He's a little bit like Lamar Jackson in that I think you have to design an offense around his skill set. Maybe bring in another top-flight tight end, get the running game going, a lot of read option.

My advice is don’t take the cheese

My advice is don’t take the cheese

Call me crazy, but if I'm looking for a Lamar Jackson-like qb I think I would look at Arizona's Kahlil Tate or Virginia's Bryce Perkins as late day three picks over Hurts. Tate is hard to corral once the pocket breaks down and he takes off running.

If you can figure out what to do with Malcolm Perry he'll make NFL defenders look stupid. Plenty of Christian McCaffrey ability in the open field, albeit a smaller version

Back
Top Bottom