Is there a player that's growing on you? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a player that's growing on you?

John Simpson the LG out of Clemson, has the heaviest hands I have ever seen. If he hits you you will not go further. He is going to the senior bowl and you will likely see him dominate there. If we don’t get a LG type in FA I would imagine he would be on a short list for possible draft picks at the position.

Mekhi Becton - I sort of dismissed him early on purely on size...potentially too big. the more I watch, the more I am shocked at how well he moves. It baffles me. Add in that he may be the most physically powerful player in the draft and you are looking at potentially a stud NFL player. His game working against Okwara is pretty impressive.

Mekhi Becton - I sort of dismissed him early on purely on size...potentially too big. the more I watch, the more I am shocked at how well he moves. It baffles me. Add in that he may be the most physically powerful player in the draft and you are looking at potentially a stud NFL player. His game working against Okwara is pretty impressive.
Do you think he'll be available at #18?

There isn’t another Lamar jackson in this draft

no one has his moves, and anyone even close doesn’t possess half of his throwing ability

Lamar Jackson is a generation QB talent. He does it in a different way but it’s still a generation skill set

Since Trey Smith is returning to Tennessee Becton is a must get. my dream draft was to get M Becton and trey Smith the two most physically dominating players in the draft On the offensive line can play guard or tackle.

Just my opinion but I definitely see what he means, maybe tight hipped as well, that Oregon video is brutal.

Which play(s) was brutal?

When he got beat by the slot WR on the go route?

If the video was brutal, what are at least 4 examples?

Which play(s) was brutal?

When he got beat by the slot WR on the go route?

If the video was brutal, what are at least 4 examples?

Not sure were you are going with your four examples but fine I’ll play along.

3:55 slow to diagnose and too slow to take an angle

4:55 destroyed on an in route

5:08 feet stuck in mud a a crosser

5:20 feet stuck in mud and destroyed on a Sluggo

Etc, etc, etc

My unqualified opinion is he looks like at best an in the box safety but should never be allowed in coverage situations.

I. Simmons @ 5
Mekhi Becton @ 18
Biadasz @ 26
RB Dobbins, Swift @ 2A
RB Harris @2B

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom