Is there a "Pulling Hair" penalty? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a "Pulling Hair" penalty?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think Ricky's dreads have become a target...

Re: Is there a "Pulling Hair" penalty?

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I think Ricky's dreads have become a target...
2weeks in a row it has happened, but Ricky doesn't seem to care because whats the stat now, 2games he has had his dreds pulled, 2games in arow he has had over 100yrds

True but he is going to have to do something about it sooner or later. He could really get hurt out there. All it takes is some rookie who is looking to get hold of anything on Ricky he can, and Ricky can get anything from a scalp injury to a neck sprain.

But I like how the long dreads look. They just look better long on such a built frame. When they were short they looked bad.

I think everytime they pull his hair its a good thing, Becasue if someone pulls my hair, ill get pissed off, and youll play better football being pissed the hell off. Proven fact.

No... but we can call 'em sissies :goof:

I think maybe they need to consider that as a rule... akin to facemask. Someone can really get hurt that way, and it really is a cheap shot. Then again an argument could be made that if the player decides to have his hair sticking out... it's his fault. Doubt it'll ever get approved, so I have a feeling that a haircut may be in Ricky's immediate future.

Aren't football players supposed to be taught to keep their hair trimmed and short, to prevent things like this happenning in the first place?

Just saying, even though Ricky's dreads look kick-***. :D

no penalty for such, but i wish there was.....pulling hair is as ridicilous as a face-mask penalty, someone could get hurt badly.

He should get breakaway dreads on the off week.

After the first week of the season against the Browns i think Edgerin cut his cuase some one grabed him from behind and grabbed his shoulder pads and also got his dreads sticking out of his helmet and so he cut his!!!! There is no way it will ever be a penalty for that. I am sure the nfl(No Fun League) would rather not have the hair out of the helmet like that.

Ricky needs to keep his hair a little shorter for his own safety. He needs to go back to the length he had last year.

I had a teamate in high school with long hear and he wrapped in and tucked it in his helmet because people kept pulling at it. I like the way it looks but I'd pull his hair too if I was on the opposing defense. It's not like he didn't know people were going to do that. He pounded the crap out of buffalo's d=line so who cares.

Back
Top Bottom