is there any chance we will trade for travis henry? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is there any chance we will trade for travis henry?

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
i remember earlier in the offseason there was speculation that the dolphins were after travis henry? Do you think it is possible we may trade for him if we decide to not draft a runningback with the first pick? I think he would be a good addition if he is not costly. But with the big selection of great running backs in the draft, I think we should go in that direction.

finsgonewild said:
i remember earlier in the offseason there was speculation that the dolphins were after travis henry? Do you think it is possible we may trade for him if we decide to not draft a runningback with the first pick? I think he would be a good addition if he is not costly. But with the big selection of great running backs in the draft, I think we should go in that direction.
None!

Marino1983

With only 5 draft picks and the surtain trade looking doubtful, I doubt it.

Would any body do it for a 5th rounder, maybe a fourth? Then trade down or pick one of the wideouts?

its too late, Arizona will have him next season

The speculation early in the off season was b/c Henry wanted to be a Dolphin not b/c we had shown interest in him. At this point Arizona seems most likely.

No Henry

I don't want Henry..I strongly believe he is not an upgrade over Gordon/Morris/Minor...

There's no way we will take him. He has bones of glass and would cost to much:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom