Is there any east TN dol fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there any east TN dol fans

Bta72dolphins

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey live here in Maryville, TN next to Knoxville. just wondering if there is any one out there dolphins fans over here. TN fan are so sad vols just sucks and Titans are the same. so any of u guys live next to maryville or knoxville let me know and find more some more people.

I'm originally from Cleveland. There are many more Fin Fans in the Chattanooga area.

over here in maryville i see a fan here and there talk a little about the dolphins but the guys r in there 40's and 60's.... i will go to some bars in the knox area and it is either Titans fans or worst PATS fans. I play football every weekend, but like to find a group that does not completely hate me im the only dolphin fan and all the rest are TN, PATS, or colts fan.. so u live in Nashville i bet u got tickets for the game MIA @ TN game.. i am thinking of getting a 2 pair for like 315 dollars on ebay in the 109 area low lvl close to the 50 and on vistors side. guy has sold more then 3000 items and has 99.2 pos feedback.. seems like a sold deal. what i am thinking of doing after college is go move back to Miami get a apt and go get season pass and hopefully find a group to do the same and play some serious football before the game and for the away games chill at a friends house and make a party out of it. Anyways thanks for the info and u take easy up there in Nashville.

over here in maryville i see a fan here and there talk a little about the dolphins but the guys r in there 40's and 60's.... i will go to some bars in the knox area and it is either Titans fans or worst PATS fans. I play football every weekend, but like to find a group that does not completely hate me im the only dolphin fan and all the rest are TN, PATS, or colts fan.. so u live in Nashville i bet u got tickets for the game MIA @ TN game.. i am thinking of getting a 2 pair for like 315 dollars on ebay in the 109 area low lvl close to the 50 and on vistors side. guy has sold more then 3000 items and has 99.2 pos feedback.. seems like a sold deal. what i am thinking of doing after college is go move back to Miami get a apt and go get season pass and hopefully find a group to do the same and play some serious football before the game and for the away games chill at a friends house and make a party out of it. Anyways thanks for the info and u take easy up there in Nashville.

If you have any problem with anything on Ebay, you can send in a complaint and you will most likely get your money back. I dont think the guy will risk his reputation for $300. He seems pretty reliable. 99.2 on 3000 items is pretty good. Mine is 100% but on like 60 items

oh my problem is not buying it... i know how to work with ebay... and before i buy i look at every single comment. My problem is hard to find dolphins fans between 18 to 30 in Tn and i do not know if i should buy it now or wait... plus i need the money gather up too.. and would like to find someone that would split the cost and get the other ticket.. like for example if Nashphin wanted the other ticket I would buy them now.. meet up at the stadium and paid the other half, of course i would need to see if i could trust him but that would be fine by me. GO DOLPHINS!

I am in Knoxville my friend...I am a graduate student in Sport Management at UT right now. I am born and raised in Knoxville, went to Farragut, and have loved the fins my whole life...

Heading to the falcons, titans, and panthers games this year...stoked to see my Fins play live 3 times this year!!!

I am in Knoxville my friend...I am a graduate student in Sport Management at UT right now. I am born and raised in Knoxville, went to Farragut, and have loved the fins my whole life...

Heading to the falcons, titans, and panthers games this year...stoked to see my Fins play live 3 times this year!!!

thats awesome man that u get to see the dolphins 3x, i am lucky to see them once in nashville if i can find someone the split the cost of the tickets i said above.

I also live in Knoxville used to live in Maryville and am a lifelong fan we normally go to Baileys on kingston pike there is a pretty big dolphins crowd every sunday.

YEA, I live in Polk County, TN. I am going to the Atlanta and Tennesse games.

Hey BTA 72 DOLPHINS,I live not to far in Sevierville.Funny though I see alot of dolphin fans over here,although most are probably on vacation.Our last playoff game vs the jets I ran into a couple of phin phans in walmart.I always try to comment to other fans wearing dolphin apparrel.I've lived here since 1997 and have ordered directv sunday ticket the last 6 or 7 seasons to watch our games.

Oh yeah,I too looked on ebay for tickets to phins vs titans game and was considering purchasing a couple tickets [probably from the same seller]that were in section 109.Thats about as close as there going to come around here.It takes us right at 3 hours to get to downtown Nashville from here.Me and my wife have been twice in the last year,once to go and see Brad Paisley concert a couple months ago.I don't see many Gator fans here in Vol country though.Anyway pretty cool to know there are other PHIN FANS here in East Tennessee.

Hey live here in Maryville, TN next to Knoxville. just wondering if there is any one out there dolphins fans over here. TN fan are so sad vols just sucks and Titans are the same. so any of u guys live next to maryville or knoxville let me know and find more some more people.

Hey bro I live Chattanooga, HUGE PHIN FAN HERE!!...... GO PHINS:woot:

yes sir i live in johnson city tn its between knoxville and north carolina and i am going to the Dolphins @ Carolina game this year but yeah i am like 1 hour and a half from knoxville GO DOLPHINS :hi5: :woot:

Well any of guys want to chill a play football on sundays or watch a game i am all for that. Any of you guys have or are getting tickets for the close games here im willing to buy one tickets from you guys and paying a little gas money.

Back
Top Bottom