Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is There Any Truth To What Jim Hasbeen Was Saying About Our Projected Starter at SS?

RaptorBpW said:
Eh, don't sweat it. There are kooks in every fan base and there always seems to be a higher concentration of them on internet message boards.

As for me, I just wanted to see what the reaction was to the Mueller hiring. And to share my point of view as a Saints fan who loved him after the 2000 season only to be forced to re-evaluate my opinion of him after the 2001 and 2002 off-seasons.

We Saints fans can't talk smack with many teams outside our division---when it was formed, after all, the NFC South was home to the four worst teams by all-time winning percentage in NFL history. It's a long way from the Saints, Falcons and Bucs at the bottom to the Dolphins at the top.:shakeno:
Believe me, I'm not spouting dolphin homerism here. I'll admit it we really sucked last year, painful to watch as I'm sure it's painful to watch the saints fall short. I hope you are able to improve on last year and make it to the playoffs and maybe make the NFC even more competitive. I just don't like it when someone says something like "What have the dolphins done in the last couple of seasons" when no offense but the saints haven't been all the impressive for awhile.

O and Raptor, thank you for you opinion.

haslett took a team full of young talent and moral beat it into the ground...

Why have the Saints kept Hasslet around? I hate that guy. If he spent half the time coaching his team instead of bad mouthing others than Aaron Brooks might not be such a piece of crap

unifiedtheory said:
Haslett should worry about his own damn team instead of flapping his lips about other teams and players that are not on his team anymore.
Exactly!!!!
:up:

Marino1983

jmood88 said:
I never said that it did. However, they are acting like they have done something the past two years when they haven't. I have no problem with the dolphins but they have no reason to criticize any team just because of what was done in the past. What really makes me mad is when instead of making points, people just talk about how bad the saints history is. I'm aware of that, I've been a fan all my life. I don't need anyone reminding me.

The dolphins had a bad season, **** happens. We *supposedly* fixed the problem, new coaching staff the works. Now will we be superstars this year? maybe not. But at least we fixed the probelm unlike what another saints fan said that "the only reason ur owner benson doesn't get rid of ur coach is because it's cheaper to retain him". Now like I said that was from one of you own fans.

The dolphins at least have a memorable past. Oh and I really don't care what your teams history is or what ours is and I would prefer and intelligent conversation. But when you feel the need to say "What have the dolphins done recently" then it's time for bringing up the skeletons.

jmood88 said:
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. He ran off two of our best defensive players that were on a great defensive team. La'roi and Joe Johnson were on the team before he got there and they were two of the main contributors to that great defense in 2000.
I didn't even mention La'roi Glover or Joe Johnson. I was just trying to prove a point of how his positives outweighed his negatives, that was all. And I realize I don't know as much about the Saints as a Saints fan, but I've seen Mueller's accomplishments and they've impressed me. That's the point I'm trying to make. The guy who I was replying two blamed the Saints entire "30 years" of misfortune on Randy Mueller when he was only there two years and had success and he said Mueller sucks. And you're telling me I have no idea what I'm talking about? Their only playoff win in their entire franchise history was because of Mueller and the moves he made. No idea after reading that thread and what I was replying to... that you're telling me that I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm sorry but I respectively disagree.

ChambersNBoston said:
you know about how his ball skills aren't very good and how its the oddest thing how he cant seem to catch the ball to save his life...was he trippin cuz he likes to rip players after they depart his team?...How good is Jones?

LOL Jim Hasbeen. Don't trust anything a coach like Jim says, he couldn't get the most of his players and now he's upset because Jones realized that Jim was an idiot.

FinSinceBirth said:
The dolphins had a bad season, **** happens. We *supposedly* fixed the problem, new coaching staff the works. Now will we be superstars this year? maybe not. But at least we fixed the probelm unlike what another saints fan said that "the only reason ur owner benson doesn't get rid of ur coach is because it's cheaper to retain him". Now like I said that was from one of you own fans.

The dolphins at least have a memorable past. Oh and I really don't care what your teams history is or what ours is and I would prefer and intelligent conversation. But when you feel the need to say "What have the dolphins done recently" then it's time for bringing up the skeletons.

The guy acted like the dolphins have done anything last season or the season before when they haven't and that's why I said that.

newlownorder said:
LOL Jim Hasbeen. Don't trust anything a coach like Jim says, he couldn't get the most of his players and now he's upset because Jones realized that Jim was an idiot.

What the hell are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom