Is there gonna be a 2007 gm league? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there gonna be a 2007 gm league?

TractorTraylor

Did you say steak???
Reaction score
We are still deciding if we will have a mod and enough participants for a league. Last year we had alot of people START but very few actually follow it thru to FINISH. We need to gauge how successful it is before we make a decision so check back occasionally.

GridIronKing34

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The likely scenario will be the GM League will start after the Pro Bowl. I'm pretty much 99% positive there will be one, during that time, you will post your top three teams, teams will be assigned, blah blah. Don't go around posting on this board that you wanna team right now, it's just a waste of time.
You may ask what authority I have on this, I've been doing this for a few years, I am usually pretty aware of what's going on. We'll surely have the usual returnees, schisno, Tractor Traylor, stanmarino, and Saint Greg... But bear in mind, if you aren't assigned a team because of too many people, I can pretty much assure you someone will quit in a matter of days. I think we'll have a good turnout if we make sure that people aren't just joining Finheaven to join the GM League. I know everyone is highly anticipating for this GM League, but I think it's best to wait to ask the questions about everything until after the Pro Bowl. TractorTraylor, I'm pretty sure Saint Greg will be back as moderator, I don't mean to put words in his mouth by that, but if he isn't, I'm sure someone will help us out by acting as the moderator. That's all I really know at the moment...

Top Bottom